• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of times Homura has been time travelling reaches 100. Each times she travelled to past, she's only make madoka even stronger than before. And the jump is massive. In mere two reset, Madoka jumped from Town Level (I think) to Island Level. If anything, Low 5-B is a lowball, she should be 5-B at minimum, but Kal and SD said no.

Anyway please ask them for more details.

Madoka's power exponentially increases across timelines, ie

She went from Low 7-C to one shotting Full-Power Walpurgis (5-C) in 3 timelines.

Homura was approaching 100 timelines.

Really its an ultra low-ball

Yeah, the scaling is basically:

Timeline 100 Madoka >>> Timeline 99 Madoka >>> Timeline 98 Madoka >>> .... >>> Timeline 5 Madoka >>> Timeline 4 Madoka >> Walpurgis

Homu Sweet Homu said:
As long as that girl still stubborn denying the devil's love for her, Homura will continue being a Yandere on Madoka.
Considering that Homura actually managed to solve the Entropy and Incubators problem in a way...

I still wonder how the story would go if Rebellion ended 10 minutes earlier

No, I meant in universe consequences. Like would have Kyubey actually managed to control the LoC if given enough time, if not what would come out etc

Given she had somehow taken physical form, Kyubey probably would have been able to inspect Madokami, maybe even using her power to end entropy completely?

Also btw, Holy Mami might be main Mami, given she apparently disappears in the main story after discovering about Doppels (And possibly the origins of witches)

Also Haregi Madoka is a thing. Was gonna say she's probably non-canon but turns out she has her own witch card and a slight canon explanation.

Speaking of which:

"The Doppel of mercy. Its form is a New Year's congratulation. Within the Doppel's interior, the master of this emotion turns her thoughts toward the new year that's about to begin. This Doppel concentrates all the wishes made over the past year into this one moment, and bestows them upon its target as a merciful blessing. The sheer scale of the wishes dreamed of by this Doppel, a being alive for just a fraction of a moment, are sure to equally crush every creature on Earth, a planet that has prospered over many billions of years."

Seems that it was Wish Granting but as a cost, some pretty hardcore Casualty Manipulation as a side-effect to everyone else.

Sounds like a one timing power, but it is prety powerful ability. Not sure about Causality Manipulation tho, but it seems like a Reality Warping ability on planetary scale.

I was thinking it was causality manip since it sounded like the entire karmic rebalance thing from the original series (ie the good gets balanced by the bad)

My first time in Magica discussion folks ^_^

Anyway,i saw in the internet that the new Madoka movie is being planned.The poster is Madoka in Ballerina suit,is that true?

Also,is anyone want Mami get special treatment like Madoka and Homura (becoming gods) so we get our holy trinity (Madoka=Vishnu,Homura=Shiva,Mami=Brahma).

Also,Hello Homu ^-^

Veloxt1r0kore said:

Anyway,i saw in the internet that the new Madoka movie is being planned.The poster is Madoka in Ballerina suit,is that true?

Also,is anyone want Mami get special treatment like Madoka and Homura (becoming gods) so we get our holy trinity (Madoka=Vishnu,Homura=Shiva,Mami=Brahma).

Also,Hello Homu ^-^
Maaf, ente siapa?

Yes, there will be a new movie....but have no idea when it will get released.

Mami gets special treatment?

Only in Kaltias wet dream.

From what I heard, the staff wants to focus on Mami as a Goddess of War or something. Probably not literally tho. Yet.

Mmmm just realized that Wraith Arc explained how Sayaka and Naigsa didn't get affected by Homulily's mind manip, and how Madoka's powers are starting to come back to her.

SomebodyData said:
Mmmm just realized that Wraith Arc explained how Sayaka and Naigsa didn't get affected by Homulily's mind manip, and how Madoka's powers are starting to come back to her.
Wait what? How did they resist Homura meme attack? I must have missed something then.

As a failsafe, if Madoka were to be affected, Naigsa had Madoka's memories, and Sayaka had Madoka's powers as replicas of sorts.

Guess what kind of magical girl has memory based powers, and has an unconventional power drain resistance.

That's technically correct, but I was referring to crystalized magical girls.

As in, what Madoka also is.

So if that's the reason why Sayaka wasn't affected by Homura mindscrew, shouldn't she got one of hell of resistance to mind manip then?

Good thing this technically falls under unconventional power drain resistance.

Gotta love Wraith Arc for solving plot holes. When you can understand it of course.

SomebodyData said:
From what I heard, the staff wants to focus on Mami as a Goddess of War or something. Probably not literally tho. Yet.
Well,for now we must waiting the new Madoka movie to confirm this.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:

Also,Hello Homu ^-^
Maaf, ente siapa?
Yes, there will be a new movie....but have no idea when it will get released.

Mami gets special treatment?

Only in Kaltias wet dream.
ana adalah ente tapi lebih cool dan gila....

But anyway lets serious for Mami case Homu,what do you think? i really want Mami gets god mode but with more cruel fate,the backstory of her family,Mami witch revealed,etc etc in the upcoming movie.How about you?

BTW,how i can make the line in "maaf ente siapa" word?

@SD Should Homura got this resistance too? She is technically the same like Sayaka, isn't she?

@Veloxt From what I saw in the trailer, Mami won't becoming Goddess. Although she will get buffed to 6-A at minimum and probably got some new powers too.

@Homu Ye, it even happens to her in the very Wraith Arc

@Monarch yeah. Now we need an explanation for Power Drain. Inb4 Magia Record does that.

So....Homura memory manip in the wraith arc is even far more ptent that we originally thought right?

@Vel Yes, let's just hope so PMMM will gets more 2-A characters.

Homura's best feat in the WA is memory manipulating Mami, no?

Also pretty sure that the thing in the trailer isn't 6-A

@Kal But SD recent discovery implied that it is the same power Homura used to mindscrew Madoka. And the fact it is also indicating that it works on someone with a resistance to mind manip on this level as well.

Also, it looks like it is as big as a continent to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back