• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Homulilly, i'm tempted to label it as PIS.

I don't know how I feel about 7-A Mami

Fair enough.

We got 3.5 rated as City Level. Now that we have Island Level rating, it just feels wrong if Mami still stuck at 7-B despite being massively superior to second timeline Madoka. 7-A or likely/possibly 7-A seems like right place for Mami.

Edit: Would this affected to those below her as well?

As i said i'm neutral.

It wouldn't affect people below her no. 3.5 is 18 megatons scaled from second timeline Madoka

Btw does anyone mind if i rename the category "Magika Madoka" as "Puella Magi" or something given that now it encompasses far more than only PMMM?

I was more asking if it's fine for you guys, i have the script for mass replacement of categories

Go ahead Kal.

Actually, mind telling me how the script works? I don't really get it.

Actually, someone remind me, did Madoka one shot Walpurgis during the third timeline or only defeated her?

Because how/if Walpurgis scales probably define how Mami scales given that she is one of the few magical girls who can barely damage her.

People below 4.5 are definitely not going to be above 7-B tho

Also, I was considering the idea of 3 being "At least Low 7-B, likely 7-B" due to Kyoko somewhat matching False Sayaka whose AP is enough to harm her which means that it's 18 megatons.

Madoka did defeated Walpurgis (off screen), but I assume it was a tough fight since she and Homura was on the ground on the verge of becoming a witch.

I also thought the same about Kyoko.

Well, in this case I think that I could probably agree with 6-C Wal.

Although Mami would probably be 7-A and not High 7-A, given that it takes several minutes straights of bombardment to pierce Wal's skin (who is baseline 6-C).

This series just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for the next movie to be released....

....What if AoC somehow come back in the next movie and "Team up" with UKG?

More or less. It's more like "Kill anything below a certain threshold"

The stuff that I said above actually. I wanted to hear a few more opinions before making a thread

Why would Walpurgis be 6-C? Doesn't it get one shot by third timeline Madoka?

That's about my only question on the matter.

During the fourth one actually.

The third one is when Madoka and Homura kill her but are aboutg to become witches afterwards

I missed a big discussion about bleach, it was really hot down

If not, good news, a friend is going to watch PMMM, I told him that it was not really a trick for girl! and he will start, I can not wait to know what he thinks

Yeah kinda stopped coming onto this wiki for a while because I was focused on finishing the entire To Aru Series (The timeline is so confusing).

Nice.

Holy shit,i don't know "Sis puella magi" is played here!! RIP my kuota XD.

Also for PMMM upgrade,is there any puella magi that have AP "country level" all of PMMM main cast are at least 7-A or higher,same with the spin off.

Also still waiting for 2-A goddess Mami thou....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back