• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion 2 - Upgrade Arc-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I think it pretty much has been solved. I just....kind of overwhelmed upon just realizing that Madoka....is even more broken than I gives her credits.

Too bad AoC and Homura don't have the same kind of ability like her.

I wonder if the magical girls qualify as type 7 immortality for being pretty much dead bodies possessed by the Soul Gem (as shown by Sayaka when Madoka threw her SG away)

@Homu

Kazumi Magica and a statement somewhere in the anime.

@Monarch

Kinda? They did said that Sayaka was dead.

Not even a month has passed since AoC was born in this wiki and she/it already beats 4 pretty haxed characters almost without a scratch.

Bad time to bring this up then, but are we sure she has 2-A drain though? Homura only used that at the end of rebellion, why does AoC have it now?

It should. Homura was in base when she did it and AoC copied her powers. Rebellion Homura doesn't have like, anything characteristic of CMG Homura either

I still have no idea what crystalised magic girls are because I never got around to reading any of the spin offs.

It's a thing that happened to Homura and Madoka after the multiversal retcon. Basically you get more powers without other wishes.

Hopefully MagiReCo will give a bit more informations given that iirc all the magical girls in game are crystallized

Ye sorta, it only happens when a true miracle occurs.

Which is why we have some variant of them in Magia Record.

I just did a new render for Kazumi, but juuuust in case I did not replace the current image but instead put a new tab. You can entirely replace it if you want.

Interesting @Ainex

@Elione good job once again. If you don't me asking, do you think you can do a render for Isabeau next? It just feels off to have the main antagonist of Tart to have only her stat page as an image.

I will probably watch Rebellion tomorrow, I will finish the anime so I can probably give my opinion on the revision of the anime

DodoNova2 said:
I will probably watch Rebellion tomorrow, I will finish the anime so I can probably give my opinion on the revision of the anime
I knew you will be interested in PMMM.

And I assure you, they have much better waifu material than Ryuko :p

By the way is Isabeau 's witch Crepuscule the only witch that has two forms? First was a caterpillar than it became a butterfly.

Nah Homura also has two (technically three) forms, although that is for another reason.

Oh right forgot about her. Always thought Homulily only had one form since her appearance didn't really change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back