• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion 2 - Upgrade Arc-

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make sure we don't make too many keys (Madoka for example, is about to get 2 new keys [Magia Record and her new form in the concept movie]) we should just put the doppel info in their magia record tab, however, not for the magia record characters.

Well we don't quite know how doppels work yet so not sure about fusionism.

BTW should I include Memoria and status alignments in the adv blog?

Screenshot 2017-12-13 at 21.59.27
Also, thats a new witch. This isn't just a cosmetic change m8s.

SomebodyData said:
BTW should I include Memoria and status alignments in the adv blog?
Yeah.

So basically, each magical girls gets the Memoria where she appears in the card, right?

Question regarding this scene in Wraith Arc.....
F4189501-D28D-453B-AD38-10A010248018
Was this a dream sequence or a flashback? If it was a flashback, shouldn't this be considered as a feat moves within void for Homura? Technically there is a nonexistence Multiverse within that shield. This also explains at how Tamura was still unaffected by her own timestop during one time flow.

It was a flashback, but we should count as just PMMM not adhering to the properties of a void like most verses.

Arguably it could be due to UKG being stuck here, and probably she reality warped the place. But at this point, it wouldn't be nonexistence anymore (because something exists in it). The timeline itself is still nonexistent as far as the rest of the verse is concerned tho Infinite speed Homura

Its PIS like how Tamura and other Homuras could move outside of time.

Legit the only character who would be legitimately infinite for that is UKG because she lives here, but it's irrelevant because at this point she was already immeasurable.

Guys, I wish to create a page for Kanna from PM Kazumi Magica, but I'm still not sure if ai should gives her the same tier as Walpurgis, including the possibly 5-C rating. Question is, does she have all the abilities from the other Pleiades Saints as well or just a few of them? I'm not really paying attention to the fights.

Yes and yes.

This stems from her ability to "connect" with others, essentially sharing abilities and in Hyade's case, body. Also "connect" allows a fusion of abilities.

Which I think I forgot on Kazumi's profile.

"The owner of these feelings dreams of saving everyone and everything inside the Doppel. This Doppel, which has powers similar to that of a god's, will probably level the earth and reduce it all to dust."

Nice feat for Doppel Gretchen, but this rating of power sounds between 2nd timeline Madoka and 4th timeline Madoka, which might mean Magia Record is the 3rd timeline.

Thanks, I'll works on her profile soon.

Also, should we take the "reduce it to dust" part literally? Because as far as I know, to pulverize something will needs a much greater AP than merely destroying it.

Pretty sure that reducing the planet to dust would (ironically) be less than simply blowing it up.

Because reducing it to dust doesn't overpower its GBE or something

I think I have seen bleach calc, "ichigo pulverized mountain calc", and it yields as Mountain level despite th fact Ichigo only pulverized half of the mountain. Heck, it wasn't even a mountain to begin with, it was more like hill to me.

I think it would probably be in the 6-A to High 6-A range honestly. Still rather impressive considering this is a Moemura timeline.

SomebodyData said:
I think it would probably be in the 6-A to High 6-A range honestly. Still rather impressive considering this is a Moemura timeline.
A rough calc got me low moon level actually. Around twice the minimum for the tier.

Funny, full power Walpurgis is twice above baseline moon level.

Although i'm pretty sure that if you pulverize a planet without overpowering the GBE, it doesn't remain dust.

It does, for a little, then the dust starts clumping together and as pressure builds it starts becoming full on rocks again, then eventually a planet.

Disturbingly consistent with Walpurgis I see.

The fact that it says "probably" suggests that Doppels might have a split intelligence between their witch and magical girl forms, which is interesting.

That said, uh Madoka's profile may be getting cluttered soon, we might have to give KG / UKG its own profile.

Interestingly enough, it should go like this:

Magia Record | Final Timeline | Ultimate Madoka | New Magical Girl Form (From the Concept Movie, but we're not gonna implement it yet.)

and

Kriemhild Gretche | Ultimate Kriemhild Gretche

Or we could make a new profile for all the previous timelines, like:

First Timeline | Second Timeline | Third Timeline | Magia Record

I'd rather separate Madoka and KG even if technically they are the same entity (kinda like the separation between Mario and Paper Mario).

Making a profile for the old timelines seems unnecessary imo. They only have different AP useful for scaling and that can be listed in the feats section

First we should probably finish updating the rest of the profiles tho

I just read this whole thread and some others.

You probably misunderstood something. This white dress Homura who explains everything is "AI" concept which Homura becomes eventually. She is giving her powers including devil form. There is no "power drain". AI concept is stronger than hope and despair as it was stated in the end of rebellion.

She didn't take anything because she is 2-A by herself. Find me the line in the movie where she said that she stole her powers to herself and used it. She "sealed" Madoka's power, not stole it.

Prove that she is 2-A by herself.

Because it's a much smaller leap in logic to say that she simply drained the 2-A being that she just depowered.

Homura is concept of "AI" that was created by her infinite timeloops and the result of Madoka's universe recreation(also it was shown in Wraith Acr as Homura in white dress who also promised to help her in the future (reference to Madokami split scene))

AI concept is more passionate than hope(2-A Madokami), deeper than despair(2-A Ultimate Grethcen). In other words it's just more powerful, that's why Homura is 2-A.

Power drain? Not a single mention.

Just admit you are wrong and make corrections. Goodnight.

White Dress Homura? ... Do you mean Homura's power manifested from Wraith Arc? As in one that never said "AI" or has quite literally nothing to do with Rebellion other than set up the isolation zone?

Homura's time loops aren't infinite at all.

Yeah, that makes her conceptual. That's it. Also she has no feats placing her above UKG.

Not a mention, a feat.

Really? "Just admit that you are wrong"?

Why not make a thread with scans. Surely if we're wrong you can prove it.

SomebodyData said:
White Dress Homura? ... Do you mean Homura's power manifested from Wraith Arc? As in one that never said "AI" or has quite literally nothing to do with Rebellion other than set up the isolation zone?
In japanese runes there were clear reference to "AI YO", maybe I'll find tomorrow. I was the one who made a typeset of this manga (and many other madoka related things)

Kaltias said:
Homura's time loops aren't infinite at all.
Yeah, that makes her conceptual. That's it. Also she has no feats placing her above UKG.

Not a mention, a feat.

Really? "Just admit that you are wrong"?
yes, if you think that "power steal" theory can even have a chance to exist

Well for one, it should be in German runes, and another, a rune referencing AI YO is definitely not the same as her power being AI.

Typeset? You mean translation? I doubt that, prove you are the scanlation group "Hi Wa Mata Noboru".

Typesetting not tranlastion, I worked with many tranlslation teams. I know nip much better than english, but they both not my native languages.

Now I'm just reading a lot of stuff about madoka over internet, helping to keep some other wikis and boards, helping to keep franchise alive as much as i can. This probably is the last place where power steal theory is not labeled as absurd, so it took my attention. That's all I wanted to say and have no idea what proofs i can give you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back