• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion 2 - Upgrade Arc-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remembered didn't Nsmch and his socks also say something about AI YO or something before they were blocked?

Don't remember that happening.

They were arguing against Homura's drain though. But a bit early to throw around accusations based on that alone.

Edit: SD appears to think otherwise, so ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Well it was that and the fact that he had Nsmch's signature bunch of edits per comment.

Not to mention he was impersonating a member of a translation group (Heck not even the right one, I mentioned the JOJO part 5 group not the Madoka one LOL)

SomebodyData said:
Not to mention he was impersonating a member of a translation group (Heck not even the right one, I mentioned the JOJO part 5 group not the Madoka one LOL)
I laughed

In all seriousness, too bad he wasn't actually part of the group, that would have been incredible, like having our own Herms.

To be fair, he was claiming to be a freelance typesetter, so he theoretically could have worked with both translation groups. I don't see why a typesetter would have known the translation for the series, and it'd be a pretty amazing coincidence if he had just happened to work with them on the exact chapters where "AI YO" appeared, but hey, credit where credit's due.

Not to mention confuse them with Japanese runes (Is that even a thing?) + It would mean he translates German rune not Japanese as he suggested.

Well after looking at a few comments on YouTube now I kinda feel like asking this. Who do you think is the top 10 (or any number really there seems to be enough characters for a top 20 or more) strongest PMMM characters. You can also make a honorable mention if you feel like it. Oh and also different forms count as separate rankings. Ex: Tart V.1 and V.2.

This is my list (unequal speed scenario):

1. Full potential Ultimated Kriemhild Gretchen.

2. Either Goddess Madoka or Akuma Homura.

3. Same as number two.

4. Full potential Avatar of Calamity.

5. Final form fri-, I mean Tart.

6. Full potential PMHT Kyoko Sakura.

7. PMHT Sayaka Miki.

8. False Madoka.

9. Kazumi Subaru

10. Walpurgisnacht

Well this is mine. I'm probably not going to use the eventually will become Tiers unless they have been explicitly shown to have already reached that lvl in a sequel like UKG. Also I don't think I'll be using composites like PMHT Sayaka. I think I'll only use Rampaging Sayaka instead since it seems kinda unfair for some characters to have composite stats while others don't. Also this is the speed equal list.

Puella Magi Strongest Characters

1. Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen (Wraith Arc)

2. Ultimate Madoka/Akuma Homura

3. Akuma Homura/Ultimate Madoka

4. Final Form Jeanne D' Arc (Tart)

5. Rampaging Sayaka

6. Professor Homura w/ Akemikaizer

7. Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen (Main Series)

8. Post-Training Tamura Akemi

9. Avatar of Calamity

10. Kriemhild Gretchen

11. Homulilly

12. Homura Akemi (Wraith Arc)

13. Queen Mami

14. False Madoka

15. Final Timeline Madoka Kaname

16. Kazumi Subaru

17. Full Power Walpurgisnacht/Hyades Daybreak

18. Hyades Daybreak/Full Power Walpurgisnacht

19. Crepuscule De La Reine

20. Queen Isabeau

Honorable Mentions

Lvl. 9999 Magical Girls

Yachiyo Nanami

Yeah probably 1 v 1. Also am I the only one who kinda thinks AoC should be Possibly/Likely 5-B? It's vastly above At least Low 5-Bs and is supposed to be UKG 2.0 so I really don't think it should be weaker than Kriemhild Gretchen who is a possibly 5-B.

Considering AoC is basically UKG's own proxy, it is possible for AoC to be above the weaker version of Gretchen.

Also, in 1 vs 1 fight, Homulilly would mindscrew everyone above her, excluding Akuma Homura or possibly full power UKG. Considering speed equal.

Oh right Homulily mind screws almost forgot that. Not to mention it's Low 5-B smiting and shields. Well holy crap she's actually even higher on the list. But let's say she can't use mind screw would she still be higher.

Homura just seems extremely unfair at this point. Whatever let's just say she's op and is likely far higher on the list. Cause I really don't know where I should change her to on the list especially with all her hax.

I don't understand why people would assume smiting ignores durability, homura is most likely 5-B outright given that she asked for "power to smite", not "smiting technique that bypasses durability".

By the way Queen Mami is below Kriemhild Gretchen in terms of raw power right? Or is she possibly somewhat comparable?

The fact that Mami produced enough power to not need other magical girls anymore is actually around the same power of 4th timeline Kriemhild Gretchen I think. So she is at least 4th timeline Gretchen

Also why was Kyoko's name changed? (profile)

No idea why it was changed.

Anyay list should be something like that (raw power wise)

UKG

Madokami/Akuma Homura/AoC

Tart

Universe-eating Kyoko

Rampaging Sayaka

Akemikaizer

Tamura

Queen Mami/KG/False Madoka

Madoka

Kazumi (if 5-C)

Walpurgis

Isabeau

Tart (second form)

Full power base Tart/Kazumi (if 7-A)

It just seemed kinda weird for a PMHT character to be weaker than a PMMM that's not UKG or AoC in terms of power. Because they are always going planetary or doing something crazy like that thought she might've been higher.

Wonder where Madoka's new form fits in that list, if she fits on that list.

Why 1-A PMMM when you can have haxxed 2-A PMMM ovo

Like, we got 4 2-As, 3 of which can appear, just add a tranduality statement, Proactive Evolution, or passive hax. C'mon Gen Urobutcher.

Because right now, Homura is like a B+ 2-A. Madoka is a B-. Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen is surprisingly enough an B possibly an A thanks to its sheer AP and how it never dies for some reason or another. Now if we got an official reason...

Well, either the god tier would get some new hax or they got buffed beynd 2-A, both are acceptable to me. But if PMMM got some new hax while still being 2-A, then all those wins in Homura's profile could possibly be removed.

I kinda want a Wraith Arc anime first just so we can remove Homura's unknown key. I might reread the manga again to see if there's any statements from Kyubey about Crystallized Homura being superior to the other magical girls.

Amen to that Kal

But if not, then a 24 episode series for Tart and a 12 episode series for Tamura, but make each episode a different timeline, so it has at least 3 seasons.

I don't think Homura Tamura can be 12 episodes considering how short it is compared to the other Mangas. At best I can see it being a 10 Episode miniseries that covers 3 chapters each episode.

Somewhat unrelated, but anyone has a suggestion about how to treat the Connect ability in MagiReCo? The Magia is pretty obviously a power that they have normally in their magical girl base (unless you guys want to argue that Mami can use Tiro Finale only in Record).

But i'm not sure about the Connect abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back