• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion 2 - Upgrade Arc-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think you can do a render for Isabeau next ?

I can render one of the pics Peter showed (I'm not rendering a colorless pic without any shading. Never again). But if someone can show me her color palette I can do the same thing I did with Melissa and RiceRiz

I'm definitely gonna render one of those Tart pics. You choose which is the best.

Since there is a colored Iseabeau pic in which we see her hair and the top of her outfit, I could try to color everything based on the pics Peter showed (the lighter parts are the same color as her hair, the darker parts are like the top of her outfit, and the gems stay red)

She'll look like a female Gilgamesh though, but it's better than everything in black and white.

So the smol one is the oldest girl, while the milf one is the youngest?

Thats because of time travel

Tamura's manga confirms that Homura is secretly Mami-esque when she gets older

Yes @Gojira

Finished Lapi. I am going to try introducing a system to the PMMM profiles that was mostly used in ACF where they explain the abilities. For now, just the abilities that are exclusive to the Puella Magi, does it look good? If so, we should all try doing this to make the profiles more detailed.

OKAY

Just saw a video... For Magia Record... with a version of Mami that looks nearly identical to Queen Mami.

If it is, then what does this mean???

https://wiki.puella-magi.net/Magia_Record_Characters

Oh lord, thats a lot of characters.

Also, in preparation of the fact that we're about to be hit by a massive steamroll of additions, I feel like a bit of restructuring and profile enhancing is due.

- Originally, I had removed the Law of Cycles tab from Sayaka and Nagisa due to not really being needed. However, the addition of Doppels makes it now necessary to be able to separate them.

So for Sayaka and Naigsa:

Magicial Girl | Magia Record (Should be at least their current stats) | Witch Name | Law Of Cycles

Similarly, current magical girls in the wiki that will be included (or likely included) should be changed to: Magicial Girl | Witch Name | Magia Record (To those who are confirmed)

Exceptions like Kazumi, would be case by case basis (Preferably just let me or Kalt deal with that.)

- More detailed descriptions of abilities should be added to Notable attacks and techniques.

- Memoria can now be included in more profiles.

I wonder, should we make a key for the MagiReCo magical girl form and one for their doppel? Or we simply add something like "Fusionism (Can fuse with her own witch form and form a Doppel)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back