• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't actually get exactly what witch you're talking about, but if you know the status she inflicts you can look up for a memoria which negates the status, then if you have it just equip it to your strongest mg, if not you can check from the support if someone has it (btw usually for the first chapters of the story a random 5 star mg should be enough to solo most quests)

I'm talking about the one who spam poison effect memoria, the with also has some passive defense so even if I used level 80 dark type mg, the damage isn't as great .

Is it this one?

I too had problems the first time I fought it, try going in with one meguca + a strong support, this way is easier to get the support's attack disks and use connects

That new doppel sounds like it could have a decent ability with the entire compression/crystallization of memories.

Wait a second

How it would be treated in a vs thread (Like whether or not an enemy would start there).

Maybe? Wouldn't hurt to do it, that's for sure. Opinions are always welcome

I also agree with that, it can really change the course of matchups

Btw how much do we have right now for a crt?

Well might as well hear some thoughts on this.

Should Final Timeline Madoka and those who scale be "At least Planet level+, likely far higher"?

Reason being how astronomically above 5-Bs they are (aka 95 degrees of "so hilariously superior that being in the same tier feels wrong")

@RK

Not sure. This thing proposed above, the extra abilities for Madoka, and cross-country range for Homulilly I think

Yeah they should be Likely Far Higher. I was kinda wondering why they didn't have that like Reinhard and Methuselah's Profile.

And yet still no certain proof of hax upscaling *cries

I think we could try to put it in the crt as there are multiple things that imply it, at least to see what others think

Btw I agree with the Likely far higher too, I mean right now it's like as if she has whatever is the ap needed for 5-A minus 0.00000000000000001, specifying is more than needed

I'd rather wait until we get more info from Magia Record before trying with the upscaling stuff tbh (Mostly due to the Rumors who have potential in that sense)

Madoka's AP is pretty much always going to be "The next tier minus 1 Joule" unless we get a legitimate tier 4/3 statement for her final timeline self tbh. Legitimately "outlier" for her starts at High 3-A/Infinite speed and even then i could argue that it isn't outlierish.

Well, let's wait then

Btw aren't some of Homura's inconclusives outdated? For Shion, she doesn't have a 7-C key anymore, and for the lavos one it should be due to the upgrade to her mind manip as it was said that lavos would have been able to resist it (granted, removing that might lead to another match between them, I dunno if it is a good idea)

If I recall correctly it was because it scaled the resistance from someone, if not homura would have mindhaxed the other lavos too

Shion has Low-Godly anyway so AP doesn't change much.

Lavos, at best she sends the acausal dupe in front of her unconscious but doesn't impact the match too much at the end of the day. That and I really don't want to debate that match again

I don't want to debate it too

But Homura gets oneshot as she's low 7-C phisically and her BFR was downgraded in her base form, I doubt it"s fair anymore

Hmmm, true.

We debated it in the middle of the WA revisions so she had the nonexistence BFR in base. I'll remove it

So, let's say I wanted to try translating Rebellion's production notes, and since I don't know Japanese (yet) I'd need to use a translator, which one would you reccommend me, seeing as there are a lot of hand written sections?

(Going to sleep now so I'll see this tomorrow)

I feel like Cal looking at Digimon.

Except BB is pokemon and PM is Digimon

Except Nasu and PM aren't really rivals...

So the comparison breaks down a bit...

Oh well

Nah

Just the feeling of watching one verse getting upgraded really fast at all these feats and statements coming in, while my beloved BB takes a 200+ comment thread to get an upgrade and gets shafted even when she gets it.

About Low-Godly, i'll just leave this here.

Witches do make a 100% new body out of the Grief Seed when they are "born" (As evidenced by both Sayaka and Madoka)

Although, it probably isn't enough to say that they can do it in combat.

See, the problem I have with Low-Godly is that it's meant to be regenerating from something incorporeal or from another plane of existence. Soul Gems / Grief Seeds are neither of those.

But I have a question

Most Witches come from corrupted Magical Girls.

But what about witches that come from familiars? Can't they also develop into witches, hence why Kyoko lets them go?

Also, should witches get resurrection based on if their Grief Seeds remains are saturated with enough curses, they come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back