• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi AP revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter1129 said:
Yeah I'm pretty sure with every timeline Madoka literally gets at least over 100x stronger than before lowballing it. So I'm pretty sure if we took her timeline multipliers literally she would be many many times stronger than baseline 3-A. Probably one of the strongest 3-A in raw power on the site.
Madoka vs Amitabha when ovo

Since Void Manipulation (Can exist in nonexistence) was added to 2-A, Regenerationn (Mid-Godly) should be upgraded to high-godly according to description

> The ability to regenerate even after the totality of your existence is erased, alongside with the reality you are within.

@Ack1 That's not enough for high godly. To regen from being erased from existence mid godly is enough (it actually depends on the degree of the erasure and that of the regen but still)

For high godly iirc you need to be erased alongside your reality or something like that, I'm not really knowledgeable on the matter so you should ask someone more informed (iirc Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, one of the bureaucrats of the wiki, should be knolwedgeable about this, you can ask him)

I still wonder why UKG doesn't have high-godly as I heard being erased on a higher dimensional level than yours is also a way to get it, but as I said I don't know enough about this to tell.

And that I know.

Thing is, I read some time ago on a thread that for high godly regenerating being erased on a dimensional level higher than yours is enough, and UKG was erased from nonexistence on a 2-A scale when she was still 3-D.

Still, this is no place to discuss it, let's not derail again

The "Can exist in nonexistence" of the god tiers is because nonexistence is an actual place in the verse.

Basically if you deleted the multiverse you wouldn't kill them, as their omnipresence encompasses things beyond the multiverse.

However, if you deleted them while everything is non-existent, they would die, as that requires High-Godly

I mean at least it isn't Digimon's level where you have people whose left side doesn't exist while the right one does ovo.

Anyway, given that i probably won't have my PC when the edits need to be done, here is a summary if someone wants to help (Don't start editing until SD approves this revision though):

2 -> Unknow -> Melissa's durability, and probably Suzune's, given that she is in a similar situation.

3 -> City level -> Kyoko's AP, AP of the mutated Wraiths who aren't a Moksha Wraith, False Sayaka's durability, Elisa's durability, Riz's AP, Corbeau's AP and durability, Lapin's durability, Oktavia's AP and durability, Patricia's AP (Needs the new calc linked) and her durability, AP/durability of Latria (Also needs "City level as a Doppel" added to her Magia Record stats)

At least City level -> Homura's weapons

3.5 -> City level+ -> Kyoko's durability, False Sayaka's AP

At least City level+ -> Ophelia's AP, durability of Yachiyo, AP/Durability of Iroha, Amane, Re, Awane and Post-Cannibalism Kazumi . AP/Durability of Kazumi and Umika i their Magia Record keys.

4 -> At least City level+, possibly Mountain level -> Lapi's AP, durability of Lapin's witch form

At least City level+, likely Mountain level -> Yachiyo's AP

Mountain level -> Tart's restricted form, Ophelia's durability, AP of Lapin's witch form

4.5 -> Mountain level+ -> Mami's and Elisa's AP, Charlotte's durability, AP of the Moksha Wraith, Suzune's high end AP

At least Mountain level+, likely higher -> Candeloro's AP and durability.

Large Mountain level -> AP of False Mami, durability of Mami's ribbons

At least Large Mountain level -> Ap of LoC Sayaka Miki and durability of LoC Oktavia, durability of Candeloro 's ribbons

Other stuff:

Ren honestly doesn't really need a Low 7-C lowball given that she is enhanched already.

Should Magia Record magical girls with a 7-B+ form have a "Likely 7-A" Doppel?

Overall good. But not sure about "Likely 7-A" to Doppel users since some of them have even an higher rating (Madoka, Yachiyo, and Holy Mami).

@Homu

I meant for the 7-B+ megucas of MagiReco.

Obviously Doppel Kriemhild, Holy Mami and Campanella will scale from their own feats

I see.

Then I agree with likely 7-A for doppel since they are>their magical girl form.

Btw Kal, you might wanna check your post above.

The wall of text? I already did, multiple times.

I posted it because i want to double check with you guys

Nah, probably it simply glitched when i copied and pasted. I fixed it

So to prove that you aren't as lazy as me, you are going to edit all the non-locked pages, right? ;^)

I was kidding. Yeah, wait for SD.

I won't be able to help myself, unless you guys feel like waiting two weeks before actually editing

The revisions seem fine, including the 7-A doppels. Hopefully, some of the magical girls from Magi Record get feats so we can get more detailed stats tho.

List of Magical Girls who have Doppel but doesn't have their profiles here:

• Mayu Kozue
  • Himika Mao
  • Mito Aino
  • Mitama Yakumo (My main magical girl in the game xD)
  • Karin Misono
  • Alina Gray
  • Konoha Shizumi
  • Rena Minami
  • Momoko Togame
  • Tsuruno Yui
  • Hinano Miyako
A lot of them basically.

We'll have to keep those in mind. Might make profiles for them later. (Currently, on profile making break in case anyone wanted to know why there haven't been any new ones)

Ye, if she canonically has already gotten enhanced, she should be with the rest of the girls.

That said, it means Yachiyo is probably stronger than we have info on by a very big degree.

@Kal and SD what about UKG being possibly high 3-A in base due to having Tart's despair when born?

I'm not sure if we can count that, given Tart's despair never manifested as a witch or really a magical girl if we talk about her High 3-A form.

I'll have to check Ren's story to be sure

@Genki

I don't think that Tart factors into the equation, due to the whole "neither a magical girl, nor a witch" thing

Btw Yachiyo at least is likely comparable to base Mami, as when they fought she was exhausted but they still were able to defend themselves (against Mami there were Iroha, Yachiyo and Tsuruno, only Iroha was at full as she had just used her doppel while the Others were exhausted due to having just fought a rumor).

Also Tsuruno's claims of being the strongest aren't really "wrong", of the Kamihama MG she is among the strongest (defeated Momoko multiple times in training as seen in her personal story) and seems to be considered a valuable ally by the Magius, so she might likely get a likely 7-A rating in base

Fighting Mami isn't enough to warrant an upgrade, unless they tanked/overpowered her attacks, or if there is a statement saying that Yachiyo is stronger.

I mean after all Homura fought Mami evenly, despite being one of the weakest magical girls in raw stats.

Fair point. iirc someone compared Mami to Yachiyo, but I don't know how reliable that statement is.

It depends from who said that, and how well she knows them.

I mean some people mistook Mami for Madoka iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back