• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi AP revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, just checked a summary of Ren's story.

1) She is not enhanced

2) She fought a witch but she was about to lose and needed help

3) She is too adorable

So Unknown, possibly City level maybe?

I honestly don't like a "at least" that's basically "she is at least this strong because it's the absolute lowest for a magical girl", but maybe that's only me.

Either way we can keep discussing this when I come back I suppose (aka 1-2 weeks).

It seems to be the only thing left, so the other edits can be performed in the meantime (To anyone willing to help, remember to link the thread)

Thanks Homu.

I have like five minutes of internet so.

Kyoko -> Both Ophelia and Doppel Ophelia are "At least City level+"

Patricia -> Her calc is City level and so are her AP and dura

Lapin -> Add "Mountain level as a witch"

Kokoro Awane -> Lifting strenght has an error, durability is "At least City level+"

Wraith (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) -> The "At least Low 7-B, likely 7-B" ones are City level now.

Also, you all are going to hate me for saying that now without elaborating, but i think that we should put on hold the creation of MagiReco profiles, unless the character already has a translated story, an someone read it already.

Otherwise we might end up putting wrong stats in the profiles, given that it's more complicated than "Everyone is 7-B+" (In fact, when i come back, i want to check Kazumi and Umika's stories for that reason). I can explain better when i come back.

Last but not least, we should start writing actual summaries for the characters instead of simply adding the witch description (Which isn't a problem of every profile, but some of them do have this issue).

I'm planning in creating Mitama, Alina, Momoko, and Rena profiles first. I'm gonna read their characters story when I'm home.

Also, should we give likely 7-A to Doppel Latria and Renata?

Latria/Doppel Latria is City level.

Renata, we'll discuss it another time when we discuss more accurately Ren's stats in general

Thanks.

But it isn't anything bad, i just won't be able to post here

Edit: Actually have to go now. Bye!

But Homura's weapons don't scale from Charlotte's dura.

She wasn't being damaged that much until she tricked her into eating the bombs

Btw can someone provide the scan where Tamura survives an arrow that kills Wal?

If she did, that's 6-C dura

I'm not sure if we can count that.

I mean she is pretty far from the epicenter, so she is tanking only a minimal portion of the explosion.

Then again it damaged Madoka who should have 6-C dura given that usually she isn't a glass cannon

Tfw we were so focused on Mami that we forgot the other 7-A who actually has better scaling.

Elisa one shot a witch that tanked an attack from Tart.

Tart one shot Lapin's witch form.

Lapin's witch form can likely tank her own attacks.

Lapin's witch form is far above her magical girl form, who is possibly 7-A (That or she is borderline 7-A anyway)

Elisa >>> Tart >>> Witch Lapin >>> Lapin (possibly 7-A)

Mami >>> False Kyoko >>> Ophelia's durability (7-A).

Granted idk how i'd rate that in terms of AP.

Maybe they could be "At least Mountain+, possibly higher" or something ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Personally i'd say "At least Mountain level+".

Otherwise Mami's Magia Record key could end up being messy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back