• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are Low 2-C

Speed unequalised

Pucci has Made in Heaven

Slenderman is Bloodlusted.

Enrico Pucci: 0

Slenderman: 4

Tie: 0

Slender has very potent mindhax. How is Pucci gonna deal with that? Also, I don't know if his ability applies to non-stand users, but he can steal Slender's memories.

Edit: Oh, he has Made In Heaven, nvm. Still reading part 6. Lol

Like i said above, MiH need time to startup, Slender had enough time to kill him before that. Slender had type 9 immortality, which mean he doesn't exactly had a physical form.

Mindhax still gonna work, unless Pucci have some way resist to it.

Voting slender via Mindhax and Immortality. Unless someone has a good reason that Pucci has bypass all of this, my vote remains.

Slender FRA

Also kind of the fact that Pucci's low 2-C is more environmental damage as no living being is killed via the reset, only by objects crashing into them

RealMattForsyth said:
Pucci. Because, Made in Heaven is a powerful stand and Slenderman can't see stands.
I hope you're joking. Pucci has no way to beat Slemderman's Inmortality and MiH's universe reset can't kill Slendy nor get rid of him in any way. Slender can also travel back in time and kill pucci before he obtained MiH.

Listentomyrhytm said:
RealMattForsyth said:
Pucci. Because, Made in Heaven is a powerful stand and Slenderman can't see stands.
I hope you're joking. Pucci has no way to beat Slemderman's Inmortality and MiH's universe reset can't kill Slendy nor get rid of him in any way. Slender can also travel back in time and kill pucci before he obtained MiH.
Ok then.

Infinite as it slowly builds up speed. And besides, Pucci chooses to stay away until he gets enough speed, which gives slenderman a bit of time to stomp. Not only that but Pucci cannot harm him and has to wait until Universe Reset. So TL;DR, Slenderman has a lot of time and Pucci gets stomped.

Back