• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowed Confrontation (The Seed Eater vs Slenderman) (0-4-0)

Sans2345

He/Him
Rules:
  • Both are 9-C.
  • Battle takes place in a forest at night.
  • SBA for everything else.
latest
latest

The Seed Eater:

The Slenderman: 4 (@Vyfourthaccount, @AThe1412, @TheShape03, @Mariogoods)

Incon:

Last edited:
They are about even in AP and Durability.

Seed Eater has higher LS than Slender Man, so he could easily overpower him.

The biggest problems Seed Eater has here are Slender Man's Intangibility, Invisibility, and Fear Manipulation. But Slender Man would also have to deal with Seed Eater's Superhuman LS, Deconstruction, Status Effect Induction, and Fear Manipulation.

For now I'll just wait for other people to vote, since I'm not sure who might win.
I Honestly think Slender takes it due sheer abilities alone as well much more powerful ap so I vote slender
Slendy scales above 300 Joules and Seed Eater scales at 375 Joules, they are quite even in AP.

Wouldn't Seed Eater just deconstruct everything that tries to hit it like what's mentioned on the profile? Can Slendy even tag this guy due to that?

They are about even in AP and Durability.

Seed Eater has higher LS than Slender Man, so he could easily overpower him.

The biggest problems Seed Eater has here are Slender Man's Intangibility, Invisibility, and Fear Manipulation. But Slender Man would also have to deal with Seed Eater's Superhuman LS, Deconstruction, Status Effect Induction, and Fear Manipulation.

For now I'll just wait for other people to vote, since I'm not sure who might win.

Slendy scales above 300 Joules and Seed Eater scales at 375 Joules, they are quite even in AP.
Damn

Voting Slendy for higher intelligence and better abilities like Mind and Madness Manipulation. He can try and hit Seed Eater with a tentacle, sees that it gets deconstructed, and just turns intangible so that he can no longer be physically interacted with. In-character, he also tends to use his powers to wear his victims down first before striking. A weakened Seed Eater won't be able to use its abilities effectively and will either get killed or driven insane.

Last edited:
Back