• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pucci AP Revision

Quick Pucci AP revision. It has been shown that as time accelorates with Made in Heaven, their power increases as well. I have two examples here:

At only mild time acceleration, a baseball strikes with enough force to do this:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/393513967701458954/593546889144565784/3.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/393513967701458954/593546888297447480/4_3.jpg

And a car strikes with enough force to clean rip someone's arm off:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/393513967701458954/593546888276475996/6_2.jpg

This won't scale to Pucci physically, but it should be Varies in his AP section for items in time accel since their AP goes up as time speed increases. Pretty open and shut.

He is given a low 2-C raiting for the final effect of the stands ability. I agree with this change but curiously, is there other characters that have a 'varies' raiting and a raiting for the completion of the ability? Like would he just have a varies tier or a varies tier and low 2-C upon completion?

TacticalNuke002 said:
If this is for inanimate objects only, then I agree. MiH and its environmental destruction should likely remain as it is.
Yes. Pucci can use this to his advantage tho, with his throwing knives

What happens when you put him in a match with, say, a FNAF animatronic? Or any inanimate object characters? Do they become fast too?

It's one change which no one is against. It's pretty straightforward so I'd say go ahead.

Don't close it yet. The thread agreed to make it "Varies", not "High 3-A".

You should consult the thread before making edits like that

It is both. The High 3-A is a natural consequence of the ability. It doesn't really make a difference so I guess you can remove it if you want to, but the nature of the ability means that infinitely increasing speed naturally includes high universal AP.

Regardless, you shouldn't add tiers, especially tiers above universal, to a character without a CRT.

I'll remove it until it's discussed.

This CRT only agreed to give Varies.

You don't add tiers to characters that weren't agreed upon in a CRT.

EDIT: Also fwiw I'd disagree with giving Pucci High 3-A, it seems very NLF-y, and I don't think any other page with no limit stated for a character's AP/speed lists the high end as infinite. E.g. Carne, Zenkichi Hitoyoshi

You can remove it as you like, it makes no difference, the nature of the ability is the same. If you feel like the natural implication should not be directly stated, then I am indifferent one way or the other

I think we should remove it. Also, infinite AP wouldn't apply, as that would imply that we're using KE to calculate it.

Why would it imply we are using KE to calculate it? If the attack is increasing with time accel as the scans so clearly show, then we have already moved past using KE

Because the only reason the AP increases is because the time taken to travel a distance is increasing. Therefore, speed increases and therefore, AP increases.

It is only their relative speed that increases, from the perspective of Pucci and the other items, they have moved no faster. If their speed was actually increasing, then Pucci would have his AP go up as well

I agree, I was actually gonna make a thread with those exact examples. It's made perfectly clear that inanimate objects get increased KE proportional to the speed of MIH.

Could probably calc a KE for the knives that at that specific moment. The knives did get deflected after all. Or a knife hitting Pucci.

Varies, with an explanation of why should suffice.

Back