• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lookism (445 Update) - Minor buffs + Mastery Update to profiles

Once again it's time for more Lookism buffs.

These are fairly minor and it's more to complement already existing feats so I'll keep em simple.

Minor abilities​

Charles Choi​

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ciruno_Fortes/Charles_Choi_WIP

Needs 2 keys. Peak and Current

Analytical Prediction - Able to avoid and predict. Though minimal so may be removed

Information Analysis - Able to identify what Kwak could do

C441
Pain Infliction, Status Effect inducement - Screwed up the 1st Gen Karate Chopper with a kick to the foot.

Equipment - Can use guns, simple enough.

Gun Park​

Aikido - Martial arts. Can flip numerous enemies instantly
C426

Analytical Prediction - Complements how he's able to sense and defend against Daniel in the past. Basically predicts Ryuhei's attack
C427

Damage Reduction - A kyokushin stance. He used this so many times that I'm surprised it's not added yet.
C426
C427 Worked on Ryuhei’s attack

Information Analysis - With a single glance was able to tell how strong Vasco and Zack got after their training, even figuring out Vasco had trained in Muay Thai. Can also sense the potential of other people like Zack way way back then.
C426

James Lee​

We finally have feats for this evasive pink boy band

C428 (Most of these feats are here)

Acrobatics - Can recover from being flipped via Aikido to dealing an attack instantly. Can also attack with Invisible Attacks while recovering in midair while using a single attack
  • See also C368

Aura - Can exude an aura to intimidate Zack

Information Analysis - Able to identify Daniel, Zack, and Vasco’s fighting style and figure out their weaknesses

Instinctive Action - Can intercept Daniel’s attacks that bypassed Yuseong’s better instincts.

Pressure Points - Can attack the internal organs of someone. Does it better than Vasco

Fear Manipulation, Social Influencing -

C362 Calmed down a violent and furious Eli with a few words

C365 Struck Fear to Darius and overwhelmed him without attacking him

Manager Kim​

C82 Manager Kim - Social influencing - Great acting skills. Maybe resistance to it too since he basically outsmarted someone deceiving him that his wife was killed. But the most important part is he can pretend to be tricked by someone else and then use it against his attacker

Samuel Seo​

Resistance to poison. Much like Daniel, survived a lot of it and almost escaped. Although he didn’t really succeed since Jinyoung Park really ****** with him.

C443 and C444

Sinu Han​

Instinctive reaction - Can sense attacks coming from his blind side. Can dodge attacks via instinct too despite being ambushed essentially. Happens a lot on the latest fight with him.
C423

Social Influencing adjustment, Preparation (Just some minor blackmail stuff)

Likely Precognition
C308 - Same ability to sense the danger of an enemy. It's similar to Jerry Kwon but not quite like Jake who can use it in combat.

Tom Lee / Lee Dogyu​

C67 Manager Kim
Aura and Resistance to electricity. He was basically tanking tasers as if they were nothing.

Vasco​

Durability Negation with piercing the intestines - Wording by James Lee implies that he's attacking the internal organs of someone this way. This one is a bit more questionable, but I feel like it's at least a better pressure point attack. This attack also harmed Taesoo Ma. Can be removed depending on what people think

C426 and C366

Warren Chae​

Acrobatics
C426 - Able to recover and deliver an attack despite being sent flying at the same time. Heck he hasn't even finished flying off but he basically recovered in midair already before Gun can move

Zack Lee​

Aura, Martial Arts details, and Damage reduction - Just fluff due to his interactions with Kenta. Mainly intimidating him with his aura
C424

The big one​

To make things simple, I created a blog detailing everything about Heat Mode, Path to Mastery, Mastery, and UI Mode. This would contain every power related to them and will grant abilities to everyone in a more organized fashion so it's not just a clump of abilities added together.

Last edited:
That's some really good work and I saw that you reworked profiles for some characters. I believe that Daniel (True Body) also needs some rework but I really like how organised you are in general.

That's some really good work and I saw that you reworked profiles for some characters. I believe that Daniel (True Body) also needs some rework but I really like how organised you are in general.
Thank you, this one was a pain to do. And yeah any thoughts on the rework? He's missing a lot but I actually have his new profile ready. Should be on my blog but if you have any thoughts on how it should be you can share em

Gun is also stated to know all styles of martial arts
Do you remember what chapter that was said? I feel like we should simply use what he already performed

Thank you, this one was a pain to do. And yeah any thoughts on the rework? He's missing a lot but I actually have his new profile ready. Should be on my blog but if you have any thoughts on how it should be you can share em
I will gather some thoughts and see the profile you have planned and then I will get my final thoughts. Are going to have James Lee Copy as a seperate key? Thank you again for the great work.

I will gather some thoughts and see the profile you have planned and then I will get my final thoughts. Are going to have James Lee Copy as a seperate key? Thank you again for the great work.
I feel like the latest key for Daniel should be sufficient. We'll just say he can amplify his capabilities by saying he can mimic the fighting style of James Lee and so. I'm going to also note modes for him and Johan seeing they're able to pretend as other people and get stronger that way. Typing on mobile so this is a pain and I might be miswording or forgetting something

Side note I fudged Eli and Charles there so I'll update the thread asap

And np and ty ty

I feel like the latest key for Daniel should be sufficient. We'll just say he can amplify his capabilities by saying he can mimic the fighting style of James Lee and so. I'm going to also note modes for him and Johan seeing they're able to pretend as other people and get stronger that way. Typing on mobile so this is a pain and I might be miswording or forgetting something

Side note I fudged Eli and Charles there so I'll update the thread asap

And np and ty ty
Ok. There can just be an image and yeah you can include the abilities in the third key. I will see the thread later then.

Back