• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PTJ revision - Viral Hit edition

The majority of the revisions I’ll make is to clean up the profiles. Mostly to make sure the profiles are clean.

Tier division​

Hobin, Taehoon, and Samdak will all have two keys. Before D-Day and After D-day for the first two, while Samdak gets Young and Old.

Hansoo Seong I'll save up for when there's a more defined timeline so I can add it up alongside Manager Kim and Jincheol Park's pages when I divide their keys into Young and Old.

Abilities​

Hobin Yoo​

More details about his martial arts. Him knowing the variety of moves between Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Jiujitsu and many others

Some intelligence update. I’m also cleaning that up to include his fighting style against most enemies

Bodily Weaponry
  • Can use his teeth in combat via biting. Used this while fighting Jinho Lee and the Jiujitsu guy

Accelerated Development
  • Got strong within 85-90 days upon training with Samdak. Technically applies to how fast he learns and masters skills. He also somehow learnt to do the 1080 Taekwondo kick within 3-ish months without seeing it

Stealth
  • Has basically done a few sneaking around, even sneaking up on a gang. Managed to also apply this in combat by grabbing a brick stealthily mid-fight somehow. He can even somehow pull off a Clark Kent disguise of just putting on glasses and sneaking into a place not being recognized by anyone
    • C144, C143, and many others

Information Analysis
  • Essentially figured out that the cops trying to arrest him were fake by many observations. He also tends to spam this a lot in combat anyway to adapt to the enemies

Enhanced Senses
  • Can somehow hear the donation notification from afar

Improvised Weapon mastery - Basic. Hobin has used a rock, a belt, phone, and many other things in the middle of combat. Just standard stuff he can use

Limited Resistance to Fear
  • Essentially not scared of certain enemies that scare him off back then. Can face off against much stronger enemies now like Munseong Kim and Taehoon whom once scared him

Resistance to Social Influencing
  • Important part of How to Fight. There are times when he resists people trying to rile him up to be angry and stays calm instead. He can still end up berserk but due to those being usually outside factors in combat rather than people trying to piss him off mid-fight, those don’t really count

Lots of Equipment update

Taehoon Seong​

Social Influencing
  • Charmed many to subscribe to his account and persuade them despite being an asshole. Repeatedly convinced others with fear or charm to do things for him
    • C55
    • C162 but no pics

Fear Inducement
  • Essentially struck fear to anyone he fought. His glare alone can repeatedly scare off many, Hobin included.
  • This would actually apply to anyone that can be considered a prodigy so this would apply to most of the main cast

Supernatural Willpower
  • Was knocked out by Baek Seongjun’s suplex which KOed Yeonhu, but managed to rise back up.
  • Knocked out but once again rises up

Stealth
  • Managed to break in and knock out someone before they could notice he was there. Does a similar sneak up feat as Hobin before
    • C166

Acrobatics
  • Somehow he’s missing this. Repeatedly referenced that his feet never touches the ground and he’s performed a 1440 spin kick, and another kick that left his dad asking “Son are you Sonic because you are spinning too much” (Not literal)

Pressure Point and Limited Durability Negation
  • His regular attacks and 1080 attack failed to harm a large gangster boss. However, when he used a very specific spin kick he was able to knock him out by aiming for his jaw. Also the latter has a bonus from him using chains on his shoes.

Damage Boost
  • How come his dad gets this but not him? Anyway he gets damage boost from spinning.

Samdak​

Aura
  • Simple enough. Has an imposing aura. He made Nameless feel like he was going to dodge a bullet through an aura

Euna Kang​

I’m kinda glad he disappeared after the first arc of Season 2 ngl. He’s okay but the other arcs are more fun. Anyway

Accelerated Development
  • Guy essentially speedran Hobin’s training arc. The bullies that beat him up were tough but he beat up the final one by himself after a month.

Hansoo Seong​

Manager Kim buffs this time and a few missing ones

Afterimage Generation
  • Simple enough

Resistance to Electricity
  • If you’re a dad in PTJ-verse, chances are you’re either wholesome or broken. The fellows had an entire monologue while he was being electrocuted, and he gets back up a few moments after.

Fear Inducement

Last edited:
Supernatural Willpower
  • Was knocked out by Baek Seongjun’s suplex which KOed Yeonhu, but managed to rise back up.
  • Knocked out but once again rises up
I kinda want further context behind this, because simply getting KO'd and getting back from getting KO'd isn't enough to qualify for Supernatural Willpower.

I kinda want further context behind this, because simply getting KO'd and getting back from getting KO'd isn't enough to qualify for Supernatural Willpower.
Wait really? Dang. Thankfully Taehoon also did something else. Through determination and willpower, he gets back up from being KOed and also went from being unable to do a 1080 spin kick, to being able to perform a 1440 spin kick. The 1080 thing is already something only a limited number of people in the country can do (like less than 10). So for him to do something that is almost beyond logic is weapon for that.

Wait really? Dang. Thankfully Taehoon also did something else. Through determination and willpower, he gets back up from being KOed and also went from being unable to do a 1080 spin kick, to being able to perform a 1440 spin kick. The 1080 thing is already something only a limited number of people in the country can do (like less than 10). So for him to do something that is almost beyond logic is weapon for that.
I think that can apply.

Back