• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psylocke Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why exaclty are you proposing the downgrade? Is it outlier-ish that she is City level? In fact, one of the sources of the new page even says she tanked a City busting attack with her psychic powers (which in turn scapes to her AP if she uses the same energy to attack). I do like the additional sources, but I feel like the amount on the new page may be excessive.

Also, is there any reason that her picture was changed? I like the original more.

A slight nitpick is under standard equipment, if she uses more than one knife it should be "knives"; if she only uses one it would be "knife." It shouldn't ever be "knive". Nothing serious, just pointing it out.

Thanks. You are probably right about the original picture. But she was only able to perform the City dura fest with the help of another Mutant. The rest of her feats are only 8-A and even the Statement that she could smash Mountains seems just Like a 7-C at Most.

Well, even shattering small mountains is considered to be tier 7-C, but I do not think that we have ever seen her do so in practice. We also try to avoid using the power grid statistics for evaluating lifting strength, so "Unknown" would likely be better.

Other than that, I suppose that it should be fine with more examples.

I also like your new image better than the old one. Sorry Assaltwaffle.

@Ant Even more examples ? I already put a bunch in there :D If everyone agrees with the changes and you can unlock the page in the next hours, I can edit her Page.

No, I mean that the current greater amount of examples are useful.

I will unlock the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back