• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue Marvel possible revision

Hi Guys, I just want everyone thoughts on having Blue Marvel page possibly upgraded

My scaling: Varies, 5B-High-3A normally, High 1B-High 1A at peak

As we know Blue Marvel can fight on par with Sentry which I think should scale him to at least High 3A when holding back
1031145-albm_05_009.jpg

1031143-albm_05_010.jpg

When Blue Marvel fought against a Phoenix-Possessed Taaia within the WHITE HOT ROOM. In the dialogue context he notes he can "cut loose" indicating he can fight at his peak. He tanked Taaia's attack as well. So I would say this should scale him to 1B-1A at peak. So I just want to see can this be approved. Thank you for reading

main-qimg-b0e50d4b30f11c08fe51c6e4441d9d6e-lq

Disagree.
Hi Guys, I just want everyone thoughts on having Blue Marvel page possibly upgraded

As we know Blue Marvel can fight on par with Sentry which I think should scale him to at least High 3A when holding back
1031145-albm_05_009.jpg

1031143-albm_05_010.jpg
Being Mentally ill and Antimatter are Sentry biggest weaknesses

The Sentry profile says:
Weaknesses: Limited hand-to-hand combat skills. He is mentally unstable and a relapsing drug addict. Lack of control. | Same as before plus Sentry becomes weaker if his mental state wavers/loses confidence but the Void grows in power. He is prone to be manipulated by cunning individuals (like hacking CLOC to overwhelm and deceive him with false disaster information, which distressed him into inaction for hours) When exposed to Anti-Matter/Negative Zone energies, such as Anti-Man and Blue Marvel, it depowers the Sentry, but not the Void persona. Depending on which personality is favored by Robert Reynolds, that personality will gain more power. However, he loses these weaknesses in stable form. | Mentally and emotionally unstable like his other personalities. Depending on which personality is favored by Robert Reynolds, that personality will gain more power and some times, the Void loses due to Robert preferring his other - perfect - form. However, he loses these weaknesses in stable form. | Spiritual energy based attacks, such as Chi, have been shown to be capable of injuring him especially when inflicted by someone powerful.

When Blue Marvel fought against a Phoenix-Possessed Taaia within the WHITE HOT ROOM. In the dialogue context he notes he can "cut loose" indicating he can fight at his peak. He tanked Taaia's attack as well. So I would say this should scale him to 1B-1A at peak. So I just want to see can this be approved. Thank you for reading

main-qimg-b0e50d4b30f11c08fe51c6e4441d9d6e-lq
Outlier

Last edited:
Hm…🤔 I’m not sure about this.

Varies​

These are characters, weapons, etcetera, whose power levels are subject to change, as well as profiles of races/species whose power levels vary depending on the member. “Varies” ratings should only be given to characters who have a canon explanation for why their statistics fluctuate. This does not include characters who are simply inconsistent or have unexplainable variations in their displayed power level. The fluctuations in power must have a clear and logical basis within the character's respective canon.
Is there a canonical reason for him to fluctuate in power like this, much like Thor’s inner essence? This is the same issue where Beyonder and God of Stories Loki said they were terrified of combatting the White Phoenix at that time.

I’m inclined to just treat this as an outlier.

Edit: Adding onto that, it’s shown directly in the next panel that White Phoenix Taaia was unfazed by that attack (and she was limiting the Phoenix’s true power anyways).

Last edited:
Wanna see where this is going, it's pretty obvious that 5-B is too low but he ain't tier 1, I'm sure he can reach upto maybe high 3-A but not with any of those feats

Wanna see where this is going, it's pretty obvious that 5-B is too low but he ain't tier 1, I'm sure he can reach upto maybe high 3-A but not with any of those feats
Why do you think it's not level 1? Could he be omniscient to the Creator and be an entity equal to the Beyonder?

Why do you think it's not level 1? Could he be omniscient to the Creator and be an entity equal to the Beyonder?
I'm not sure I understand your questions, are you saying he is omniscient and equal to the beyonder? Or asking me if he is? For what I know of Blue Marvel he ain't that powerful that's it.

I'm not sure I understand your questions, are you saying he is omniscient and equal to the beyonder? Or asking me if he is? For what I know of Blue Marvel he ain't that powerful that's it.
He became much stronger. He has all the powers of perception in the Omniverse. Enhanced with the power in the book defender 2020

Back