• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed Equal
Spongebob is bloodlusted and is 4-A
The Battle takes place in the Alpha Centauri system and they start on opposite ends of the system
SBA for everything else
I Summoned a Massive Space God to Punch Earth in Half in Solar Smash  Update! - YouTube
Realistically Goku can't even beat one Spongebob for the same reasons he  can't beat Arale. : r/Ningen

Fry Cook: (JustANormalLemon)

Genocidal Maniac:

Incon:
Fight Stuff:

Spongebob has an inconceivably high advantage in every stat
However Solar Smash does have some abilities that can kill him

Last edited:
Is the Solar Smash player an actual entity that exist in their universe similar to say the TABS player?

Is the Solar Smash player an actual entity that exist in their universe similar to say the TABS player?
I guess something like that?

I’ve seen a lot of people speculating if the Nubula God (an entity you can summon) is actually the players true form

So what's stopping the Player from popping a time stop then summoning a wormhole on Black Hole to erase him?

I don't even see any NPI on Solar Smash Player's profile given that Black Hole is literally a 0-Dimensional being, whereas Black Hole has the NPI to be able to affect the player, so this is a stomp, unfortunately.

I don't even see any NPI on Solar Smash Player's profile given that Black Hole is literally a 0-Dimensional being, whereas Black Hole has the NPI to be able to affect the player, so this is a stomp, unfortunately.
Is his 0-Dimensionality a result of him being a black hole? Then the Player can still put him through a wormhole and erase him given they can already do that to normal black holes. They can also telekinetically move black holes around.

Last edited:
Is his 0-Dimensionality a result of him being a black hole? Then the Player can still put him through a wormhole and erase him given they can already do that to normal black holes. They can also telekinetically move black holes around.
Black Hole isn't a true black hole due to breaking some rules in the Black Hole Feats In Fiction page (His mass doesn't line up with his size), but he did mention in BFB 1 that he is infinitely small.

Then yeah, I don't see why the Player wouldn't be able to stop time then spawn a bunch of wormholes all around him to cause a reaction that erases him.
He can only spawn 2 at a time

But yeah this is definitely a stomp I’m just gonna find a different character

This don't make sense untill the profile decides what the player actually is, if he is the nebula thing, a non phisical force or whatever

This don't make sense untill the profile decides what the player actually is, if he is the nebula thing, a non phisical force or whatever
He's just some weird entity, he's an intangible being that summons creatures/weapons to destroy planets and stars. Which Spongebob is able to harm since he has non-physical interaction and the player can harm Spongebob (Despite the overwhelming durability) with anti matter bombs, temperature manip (Spongebob has only survived temps of around 10,340 degrees Fahrenheit while the players lasers can reach temps of around 180 thousand times that). Plus time stop makes it pretty hard for spongbob to fight him at first until he maybe adapts to it.

he's an intangible being
But they are intangible, uncorporeal or a disenbodied mind?

Beacuse if It's just a living mind what even would spongebob attack? Or better question... where would he attack? He can't just aim foward and somegow hit the planet buster guy, spongebob could interact with that guy that acrually never existed but he was in a place and had a form to "touch" the moment he stoped having this form spongebob couldn't touch him anymore as he was now outside his reach...

Anyway, blackholes and all else isn't really a wincon completly sinse spongebob has low goodly and he can regenrate anywhere he wants, reactive evolution to eventually be able to stop being desteoyed by the blackholes and (extremely unlikely) adapt to the time stop

Well... awnsering my furst question, apomgebob can probable manifest a "phisical form" for the player using his imagination thanks to subjective reality and RW

Well, the player can theorically K.O spongebob from tiredness eventually, especially sise I doubt that any of the player powers actually use stamina thanks to his uncorporeal form....

I will vote spongebob, this will be the longest battle ever but I belive spongebob would eventually creat a form dor the player with his imagination and one shoot him most of the time thanks to how long the battle will be to tire spongebob into a K.O

Well, the player can theorically K.O spongebob from tiredness eventually, especially sise I doubt that any of the player powers actually use stamina thanks to his uncorporeal form....
And anti matter. The player is shown to be able to interact with and destroy "Souls" so they could definitely kill SpongeBob in that way

Anywho counted

And anti matter. The player is shown to be able to interact with and destroy "Souls" so they could definitely kill SpongeBob in that way

Anywho counted
Sponge bob ghosts are layerd sinse they are still intangible to the rest of the cast who can interact with non exissting creatures, Spongebob soul(as seen in here

Spongebob soul is also layerd in intangibility, so the player will be non destroying spongebob soul

okay, forget that, I have no proof of a character in the show not being able to interact with any ghost too sustain my claim

But what I have to say is, if ghosts in spongebob die they come back as living at the age they died, so killing spongebob soul would just make him keep ressurected

Add rhis to flying dutchman who does have low goodly as well and pll the scaling to the ghost of plankton and we have a very hard to kill soul

Last edited:
Spongebob has low-godly regen which means he needs a soul to regenerate but he can't regenerate his soul

You'd need mid-godly for that
souls on sponge bob come back to life when killed, destroying the soul just ressurect him, and now he also has his soul back, and no, low goodly can also be coming back from the mind or concept if you don1t regenerate the soul or mind or concept... you get it

also, there is still the adapitaability and acelerated evolution to deal with, the fact player may not start eith his dura neg haxes, etc

Which abilities?
Anti-matter bombs, insanely high heat for the lasers, if for whatever reason SpongeBob decides to change his size to his moon size he can probably get existence erased, can physically interact with SpongeBobs soul and maybe possession although it’s not super in character and SpongeBob might have a resistance to it

Anti-matter bombs, insanely high heat for the lasers, if for whatever reason SpongeBob decides to change his size to his moon size he can probably get existence erased, can physically interact with SpongeBobs soul and maybe possession although it’s not super in character and SpongeBob might have a resistance to it
How can the Player counter Low-Godly regen?

And yes, SpongeBob resists Possession and Soul Manipulation

Existence erasure, and all the players attacks can be non-physical and interact with souls and stuff so he can just destroy his soul
At the final of the String episode, Patrick erased SpongeBob with the String and he just laughed of the situation (What shows he is still here, but not with a physical body), the same string erased everything and everyone from the universe, which includes souls like The Flying Dutchman

So yeah, i don´t think erase SpongeBob´s soul can pull him down

Back