• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, it just means his Power null is not as good but he's right cant spongebob blitz them and take the wand
speed equalized + moving your hand is much faster them writing on a pice of paper
Not sure if SpongeBob necessarily needs to take the wand considering he has his own magic kit
Don't really protect him directly
Yeah Timmy doesn't know spongebob has magic so he can cancel it out equally and try to survive him
Don't need to know sinse don't protect sponge bob directly

Yeah I feel like the bubble question was missed. Also the part where for the fairies to use magic, generally Timmy would have to state/imply a wish clear enough for them to hear him and THEN they move their arms.

Aren’t said fairies usually on Timmy like in a pocket or something? If so then if SpongeBob seals Timmy the fairies kinda go with. Also Timmy’s wand has limited uses.
They are usually hiding on him as a pair of pink and green objects, but I do recall the 2nd Jimmy Timmy Power Hour movie where they hid as his watch

they noramly hidde on him most of the time, but will stay away looking during fights to not risk getting discovered, and if sponge bob don't use his net they timmy and the faries can just teleport out, and again, Timmy just need one use to powernull spongebob into a normal kitchen sponge or anything like that.

There is a bunch of episodes they stay on timmy desk during fights or just casually turned them selfs into animals to stay around, in episode the episode from this gif
fairly-odd-parents-cosmo.gif

they where pretending to be mexxican students to stay hidden for exemple
Here exemples of ways they hidden them selfs
maxresdefault.jpg
aaaaaaaaa.webp
aaaaa.jpg

Most of times during fights timmy don't cary them with him for plot convenience not enderger exposing them

Timmy just need one use to powernull spongebob into a normal kitchen sponge or anything like that.

ok the way you’ve been saying this is still confusing me. Is the powernull a side effect of transmutation or a thing in itself to where SpongeBob might as well be a kitchen sponge and it wouldn’t be much different?

ok the way you’ve been saying this is still confusing me. Is the powernull a side effect of transmutation or a thing in itself to where SpongeBob might as well be a kitchen sponge and it wouldn’t be much different?
Yeah its still kinda transmutation he can turn back and use magic or hax etc

It's both, It takes away other habilities while turning him in a conventional kitchen sponge, there are 2 forms of transmutation, one that only affect the target phisically and one that affect their natural habilities as well, fairy transmutation afect the oponent habilities as well sinse It really turns the oponent into the thing instead of making them look like the thing (a exemple would the reason SCP-682 has resistence to power null)

It's both, It takes away other habilities while turning him in a conventional kitchen sponge, there are 2 forms of transmutation, one that only affect the target phisically and one that affect their natural habilities as well, fairy transmutation afect the oponent habilities as well sinse It really turns the oponent into the thing instead of making them look like the thing (a exemple would the reason SCP-682 has resistence to power null)
Ok now you really threw a curveball. Isn’t affecting one physically and affecting one’s natural abilities the same thing?

Ok now you really threw a curveball. Isn’t affecting one physically and affecting one’s natural abilities the same thing?
not really, Let's use the mask (ignoring his power null resistence) for exemple, if he is turned into the grinch by a potion or something he can just open the grinch like It's a costume and walk away, but If he is turned into grinch by something that also affect his habilities he would just be the grinch without the power of "opening up" to come back as the mask, It's kinda dificult to exemplain

not really, Let's use the mask (ignoring his power null resistence) for exemple, if he is turned into the grinch by a potion or something he can just open the grinch like It's a costume and walk away, but If he is turned into grinch by something that also affect his habilities he would just be the grinch without the power of "opening up" to come back as the mask, It's kinda dificult to exemplain
Hmm. I’m largely unfamiliar with the mask so I can only take your word for that, so answer me this instead: Let’s say there is a fire-breathing dragon…Smaug for example…and it was turned into a potted plant. Would it still be able to breathe fire?

Hmm. I’m largely unfamiliar with the mask so I can only take your word for that, so answer me this instead: Let’s say there is a fire-breathing dragon…Smaug for example…and it was turned into a potted plant. Would it still be able to breathe fire?
Breathing fire is a hability granted by the phisical body, so no, this 2 are diferent things, what you said would be like cutting the nails of a cat, removing thei "natural weaponary" but you want a good exemple? whem majin buu turned Gogeta into a chocolate and he still could beat Majin buu up as a chocolate, beingh turned into the candy restricted their body but not thei manipulation of ki, fairy magic does afect this types of habilities

Breathing fire is a hability granted by the phisical body, so no, this 2 are diferent things, what you said would be like cutting the nails of a cat, removing thei "natural weaponary" but you want a good exemple? whem majin buu turned Gogeta into a chocolate and he still could beat Majin buu up as a chocolate, beingh turned into the candy restricted their body but not thei manipulation of ki, fairy magic does afect this types of habilities
Ok now we’re getting somewhere. Thanks

Pretty sure Timmy needs to specify to take away SpongeBob’s powers when making his wish. It doesn’t always work like that when he makes a specific wish not related to taking away their powers.

Anyways, since grace is long over, I’m adding this.

Those arguments are pretty bad.
Timmy can easily make items with a durability higher than SpongeBob’s AP.
That's some Vs Animations logic in which it needs to look cool & last some time, you can't back up this being something Timmy would do. Any 1 example of that I can give it 10 where he is far less convoluted.
As overpowered as magic is, Timmy is unable to make any wishes that will make him automatically win let alone harm his opponent because of Da Rules, but he has been capable of doing it indirectly.
That's false, see all that hax he has and that Cosmo & Wanda have? That's all stuff they have been able to do at once and without issues. The way Da Rules work is very specific in what it restricts, Timmy can't wish for things he would never wish anyway like his opponent died or harmed, as in, exactly that wording. I made blogs listing all those powers & abilities and explaining the inconsistent way Da Rules work and you just ignored them, this is some youtube comment level understanding of how the verse works in Vs.

Timmy can and would wish Spongebob
  • gone, then gone & unable to come back after he comes back
  • turned into something, like a real sponge
  • to be unable to use his powers
  • other random forms of incapacitation, like sleeping, getting frozen, petrified, etc.
Because of SpongeBob being more unpredictable thanks to his hax
This goes on the basis of Timmy not being able to do what he's able to do, so it's void.
Timmy can simply wish some of SpongeBob’s haxes to be gone, but SpongeBob can pretty much counter that with the Magic Book to the point where both of them have an opportunity to get rid of each other’s equipment.
Get rid of how? If teleported away, Cosmo & Wanda can teleport back. If destroyed, Cosmo & Wanda can heal. If erased, Cosmo & Wanda can still heal, being able to come back from leftover fairy dust away from their bodies. How many times has he messed with the powers of a foe? I do at least have a number of times Timmy has.
Timmy may have Cosmo and Wanda helping him, but SpongeBob would easily counter this by making 30 billion duplicates of himself to try to overwhelm them.
No, SpongeBob wouldn't see Cosmo & Wanda helping him since they would do so as part of Timmy's equipment, there would be no logic of "It's a 1v3 -> I can duplicate". Even if it was, some issues
  • What was Timmy doing between the time SpongeBob comes up with doing that and the time he duplicates? Nothing? Timmy in-character tries to end conflicts like this in 1 wish, even when his intelligence isn't portrayed at his best.
  • The wording of a wish Timmy would make to affect SpongeBob needs to be a tiny bit changed to affect many SpongeBobs.
  • Hypothetically, Timmy can wish for himself & his fairies to do the same. The same issue of being outnumbered remains, worst if Timmy wanted his team to be even more.
Given how Cosmo and Wanda’s fairy magic can eventually run out (As shown when a Robotic Timmy tricked them into using up all of their magic in one of the Season 8 episodes), SpongeBob could likely try to outlast the fight thanks to his higher stamina.
This is so bizarre.
  • Season 8's writing is pretty sh*t, to put it shortly. In A Mile In My Shoes is shown that their wands need a tune-up after 3,000 wishes. In the same ep Timmy as a fairy used magic all night non-stop w/o issue, then using it every so often the next day. Several eps have Cosmo & Wanda using magic over and over without any issues, think of the movies or the 22-long eps. 1 anti-feat gets outnumbered.
  • Timmy, again, will try to end think in 1 wish, the idea of the battle lasting more than 2 minutes is beyond absurd.
  • Even then, following your own logic, how the hell would SpongeBob know this to try to outlast the fight thanks to his higher stamina. I don't even think he is aware of his own stamina as a resource to put it against others' stamina as a resource, but how the hell does he know their stamina? It's such a terrible argument.
not to mention SpongeBob is better at fighting naturally while Timmy relies too much on fairy magic to fight.
That would matter if it came down to fighting, Cosmo & Wanda aren't going to let Timmy get brutalized should they see it once, nor would Timmy wish nothing up to the point SpongeBob is at that range.
And SpongeBob resists transmutation so turning him into a literal kitchen sponge ain’t gonna work.
He doesn't keep his awareness, and you may want to check out what this Transmutation is capable of.
I forgot to mention this, but SpongeBob could easily counteract Cosmo and Wanda by trapping both of them in his jellyfishing net since fairies can’t use their magic while being trapped in butterfly nets.
Again, he has no way of knowing this weakness or even knowing of Cosmo & Wanda. This is worst than bad faith, you argue from whatever you can throw.
As an example, there was one episode where Cosmo and Wanda couldn’t wish a baby Timmy back to 10 years old since he is unable to speak it out due to being too young to speak words.
That's a plot contrivance, the most amount of times they can act out of their own will in a way that they would turn Timmy into a 10-year-old, like when they turned Timmy into a 10-year-old.
Dar rules says Timmy magic doesn't work on other magic
The realistic view we have on the rules of the show (Not just Da Rules) removes that, regardless of the wording making it look that way, wands have always been affected by magic, irrelevant to how they're magical items. We have it so all magical items can be affected, unless made acknowledging that rule, because they always have been except in 2 movies out of the whole show.
---
Please don't say grace was over, I clearly know.

Back