• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Proving Master Roshi's Moon Bust Was NOT A outlier And Kid Goku Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master roshi busting the moon is Not a outlier. here's why. First we Obviously SEE Roshi Destroy it. With our very eyes. But there is more proof. King piccolo Should have been a Planet Buster At the time with This statement. He says I could destroy the World if i wanted to! He should be A small Planet Buster Or planet Buster with that statement. About piccolo Jr's Island Destroying attack. The reason it didn't destroy a large half of the earth is because toriyama didn't want to kill off his character like that because the series would end there. Thats why it didn't destroy a massive part of earth. Moving On to Kid goku, Why dosen't he have massively Hypersonic+ Speed for dodging lightning? He jumped away and outran it which is Massively Hypersonic+ For dodging it pretty much. I would like someone to revise kid goku for dodging lightning and king piccolo for being stronger than master roshi Making King piccolo a planet buster for His planet buster statement. And roshi Being a moon buster because king piccolo was able to destroy earth. Like i said Kid goku Dodged lightning is a MHS+ Feat.

I know you're trolling, but King Piccolo specified how he would destroy the world literally right after that statement. By turning the regions into wastelands.

Kepekley23 said:
I know you're trolling, but King Piccolo specified how he would destroy the world literally right after that statement. By turning the regions into wastelands.
Why do you think im trolling?

Because this is too unbelievably ludicrous to think you're being serious.

There was a statement during the training where Popo said that Goku has to be faster than the lightining.

How does fighting a blob monster have anything to do with lightning dodging?

I remember Roshi catching machine gun bullets casually. How fast is that?

You mean that vauge laser thing from his antennas?

That would be a heafty outlier considering he didn't really get any special training nor are there any feats close at that point?

And Electricity is not lightning. Otherwise RWBY would still be MHS+

MHS+ and Hypersonic+ is still a heafty distance.

And catching gunfire depends on the distance between him and the gun.

Popo to Goku: "Move faster than lightning ."

Goku to himself: "Faster than lightning! It's not easy. "

Popo to Goku: "You must move faster than lightning. "

Popo then demonstrates it to Goku.

• The fact that we see Roshi perform the feat doesn't change the fact that it's an outlier
  • King Piccolo was only going to turn the world into a wasteland and their is no proof that he can literally planet bust
  • Goku dodging lightning is Anime-only so it's non-canon.

AKM sama said:
Popo to Goku: "Move faster than lightning ."
Goku to himself: "Faster than lightning! It's not easy. "

Popo to Goku: "You must move faster than lightning. "

Popo then demonstrates it to Goku.
@Kep, why is this not considered? Any reasons you know of?

And anybody can call Something an outlier And then people will make the false claim Roshi destroying the moon Is an outlier.

Isn't the context to the destroy the Earth claim destroying all 43 administration units the Earth's surface is divided into, rather than the actual Earth? Also, it's called a Hyperbole.

Edit: I didn't see Kep confirm that.

Also, two feats in the series when every single other time they don't even come close. In Saiyan Saga and beyond we know they're planet level, it's consistent, makes sense, and is repetitively stated.

Hst master said:
I don't really agree but I'll play Devil's Advocate
The only other moon level "feat" we have is Kami recreating the moon.
Which was debunked in another thread if i can find it.

22Easy said:
...Why isn't this in content revision?
It should be moved back.

Regardless if it's acceptable or not, it's downright rude to move someone's thread to fun and games when it's not.

Yeah guides we don't use in any way here actually. And this was outright clarifed by staff in another DB thread trying to upgrade Buu saga characters iirc.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure destroying the Earth through environmental destruction is only "High 6-A via environment destruction". And since we have no method or timeframe in which King Piccolo would do this. It's a bit shaky to upgrade a character based on assumptions.

The moon thing is really useless in this thread. It has been discussed several times, maybe that's why Kep moved the thread.

The speed part of the thread is a legit question though.

Anyway, the user has been banned, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back