• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prototype Downgrades: Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey can i ask what lifting streangth would be required to rip of the top of an M1 abrams by pullling up on the main gun?

Yeah, calc members should be asked or you can make a calculation request here, Sir sun man

On the recent speed and Heller's key topics, they were accepted; I will be busy and might not have the time to make the changes until next week; anyone is welcome to make the changes in the meantime.

I've done everything except the Goliath because Heller doesn't have a mid-game key.

ByAsura said:
Heller also tanks this explosio (the hole he comes out of is on a different side of the building and was already there), but the damage ceases to exist in the very next scene and I doubt a single grenade could do that, even in Prototype.
I genuinely doubt that'd wield anything more than 9-A TBF.

By the way, I added the keys to James Heller's page. I meant to ask is there anything left to be done?

His Regenerationn should be downgraded too since he needs to eat something to regenrate from a drop of blood. He needs biomass to get such high Regenerationn meaning it's hardly combat aplicable and it has a weakness.

His Regenerationn should be (Best he can do normally; Low-High --argument-- ONLY if he get's biomass).

It's not Alex but the Supreme Hunter who did that. Alex needs biomass to regenerate after reaching that state which is a weakness and a condition. If he doesn't have biomass then he can't regenerate as it was seen when he eaten the Crow.

my guy we already discussed this in part one and mercer is keeping his low-high

plus supreme hunter is litreally made from mercers DNA so his abilities should scale

Made from his DNA doesn't mean he has the same Regenerationn potency. I never said he doesn't get to have his Low-High Regenerationn. I said that is not-combat applicable and he needs biomass to regenerate from the state of being just a drop of blood. Without biomass which is necesarry for him to regenerate he can't do the same potency.

Regenerationn (Whatever regeneation he can do normally--insert it's argument--.Low-High. Regenerated after being reduced to a bloody pulp by a nuclear explosio which is not combat applicable as he needs biomass to regenerate from such state.)

His Regenerationn has the weakness of needing biomass to do it.

ageing that has been discussed thousands of times now and the regen was agreed apon to be combat aplicable

plus we have discussed the whole need for the biomass to regen dozens of times now too and ageing it has been agreed upon to be just a way to speed up the Regenerationn rather then to be the source of the Regenerationn

I agree with Zara here

Mercer's regen can be tired out. During the end of P2, Heller beat Alex so badly like he cut his arms over and over until he can't regenerate anymore. It's either reliant on biomass or stamina and I'm inclined to believe that it relies on biomass

He literally got reduced to damn near nothing by the Nuke and the Supreme Hunter got turned into a puddle and they both regenerated back to their full bodies. So no, it's not reliant on Biomass.

Supreme Hunter regenerated, yes without need of a biomass.

Alex regenerated too but he needed biomass (the crow).

The crow that was smaller than a child gave him enough Biomass to regen into a full grown adult. Yeah, that totally makes sense. Also, no it didn't, he was already Regenerating before that, just really slowly.

We have already discussed this regenerative point several times before, and Alex Mercer's Regenerationn scales to the Supreme Hunter in both feats and lore-wise origin (it was literally created from Alex Mercer's own DNA). The Supreme Hunter has shown signs that it has inherited its abilities from Mercer, such as consuming and Shapeshifting into others and performing Devastators. The Blacklight characters' ability to Shapeshift amongst other means is literary just tapping to the "junk DNA" (whatever that means) and manipulating their entire body at the genetic level to perform their feats, which the SH evidently has shown shapeshifting and Regenerationn based on. If the Supreme Hunter inherited their abilities from their source and has shown feats of those abilities, then I don't see why their source doesn't have similar level of Regenerationn that scales (especially with Alex showing similar regenerative feats). Also, the Health Regenerationn upgrade literally exists as an upgrade in the Prototype series, where characters are capable of regenerating without needing to consume anything in the game.

Also, Alex Mercer regenerated a large hole in his head and he didn't need biomass or to consume anything to regenerate that hole, so the logic that Mercer's Regenerationn is completely reliant on biomass and is completely unable to regenerate without it (rather than biomass being something that merely boosts his regenerative speed and nothing more) falls apart based on that feat.

Alex Mercer's and Supreme Hunter's Regenerationn should scale by default, especially when they have similar enough scale of Regenerationn to support it. Plus, when Alex regenerated from a crow, he didn't regenerate from a puddle, he regenerated from a tiny tendril that consumed the crow (which is comparable to or even smaller than the scale of Regenerationn that the Supreme Hunter regenerated from), and Mercer regenerated from worse circumstances than the SH did (the SH didn't have to deal with being engulfed by the nuclear fireball or anything). I don't see why Mercer shouldn't have similar regenerative abilities to the Supreme Hunter's.

Moving on, I think we should establish some keys for Heller.

ByAsura said:
Moving on, I think we should establish some keys for Heller.
I think early-game James Heller was agreed to be 9-A. The later keys for James Heller such as his mid-game and end-game key is established as 8-C.

Okay fine, I'm actually a version of you from a parallel reality, where I'm apparently not as vertically gifted as you, but like to write with better grammar apparently.

DeathNoodles said:
Okay fine, I'm actually a version of you from a parallel reality, where I'm apparently not as vertically gifted as you, but like to write with better grammar apparently.
ah so you are me without dislexia apreantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back