• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prototype Downgrades: Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
What are the conclusions here?
Most changes were made. I think this is the final major topic: Evolved's tier would become: Varies, from 9-A to 8-C

• Evolved's in the mid-games would be 8-C; the justifications that they powerscaled to Mid-Game Heller is already on their profiles. The weakest Evolved are 9-A as they comparable to James Heller's first key.
  • There is no disagreement on it.

The final topic is actually deciding the AP of the Blacklight characters' Devastators. The Evolved varying from 9-A to 8-C looks uncontroversial enough already, though waiting for a bit more inputs on them should be fine.

There's also needing calcs for estimating the explosions that characters like Mercer withstood in Prototype 1, but that could be left for an another CRT if this one is already too stuffed.

Okay. Thanks. You can ask other knowledgeable members listed in the Prototype verse page to help you out if you wish.

I'm planning more revisions after the forum move and this thread has been dragging on long enough. Can this be closed?

I don't know. ByAsura was the one who started it.

All of the main changes have been applied and the new stuff can make for another CRT. But if Asura's approval is needed then I have no problem waiting for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back