• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Protege vs Xeno Goku

DragonEmperor23 said:
What other abilities does the Beyonder have that Protege has?
His abilty to teleport himself and others, forcefield creation, matter manipulation and size manipulation.

He can manipulate some subatomic junk. Not sure what it does to enemies, but he used it to increase his powers effectiveness.

He is more likely to teleport the devil and his daughter in here to fight for him, or teleport them to hell where he is.

I heard my boi Protege is in another fight. Now before I help out I need clarification

1. Is Protege knowing about the power gap = to knowing all the powers that Goku has

or

2. Protege knowing about the power gap = to how he just knows someone is above them in power similar cases to the comics of Protege encounter to Beyonder and Living Tribunal?

He needs to see the technique being used first. Goku throwing a ki blast =/= Protege knowing what a kamehameha is

DragonEmperor23 said:
Just saying, Info analysis means Goku knows he power copies
This reminds me of my Info Analysis thread.

Info Analysis in Xenoverse has no evidence to know exactly what a specific move does, at least the ones who replied to my thread havent shown.

Xerkser500 said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
Just saying, Info analysis means Goku knows he power copies
This reminds me of my Info Analysis thread.
Info Analysis in Xenoverse has no evidence to know exactly what a specific move does, at least the ones who replied to my thread havent shown.
It basically tells you what moves your opponents has access to and their rough power level. Power level is a little weird but the moves thing is pretty straightforward.

Akreious said:
It basically tells you what moves your opponents has access to and their rough power level. Power level is a little weird but the moves thing is pretty straightforward.
Yeah unless we're just going to make up power levels now for people outside the DB verse, that shouldnt be a thing to be blatantly honest. It just sounds like we are making things up.

The moves part is even worse as thats not only NLFish, but that doesn't mean the power will tell the user exactly what the moves do in every detail. That sounds more like just the name of them.

"Yeah unless we're just going to make up power levels now for people outside the DB verse, that shouldnt be a thing to be blatantly honest. It just sounds like we are making things up. "

Why though? What's so different about it than just sensing power levels? It exploding is a pretty good "This guy will whoop your ass" indicator if it can read the power levels of Demigra and not exploding.

"The moves part is even worse as thats not only NLFish, but that doesn't mean the power will tell the user exactly what the moves do in every detail. That sounds more like just the name of them."

... Yeah. It tells Goku the names of the moves. What those names are is subjective but they'll be known to him. It can be ambiguous as hell or obvious as hell. If you use your scouter and you see your opponent has access to a move called "Sharingan:Genjutsu" (Genjutsu is literally "Illusionary Techniques" in English), you'll know what to expect almost immediately.

When has he used information analysis? I don't remeber it in heroes. And saying that he will find that one ability amongst the hundreds, and that he will understand what it does is far too speculative.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
When has he used information analysis? I don't remeber it in heroes. And saying that he will find that one ability amongst the hundreds, and that he will understand what it does is far too speculative.
Isn't the Info Analysis in Xenoverse?

Depends on his opponent he was deathly serious against Chamel.

And if he knows how dangerous a target is he goes for sealing or wish granting magic power up.

InfiniteBlack123 said:
Depends on his opponent he was deathly serious against Chamel.

And if he knows how dangerous a target is he goes for sealing or wish granting magic power up.
Inb4 Protege copies wish granting.

>Goku realizes this guy is super weak >Punches it with no real effort or technique >Protege learns how to punch, but gets punched

GG Goku just slaps.

Not how it works. Again.

And he gets teleported away if he just goes in like that. Possibly to lucifer to get haxed to hell (litirally) and back. Teleporting other peeps to him isn't ooc for him much of all.

On tought teleportation is faster than a punch, and goku's at his fastest (In base form) is eqqul to protege.

And Doctro Strange and Doom couldn't get away from Mephisto, he ain't doing it.

Prrotege knows of the power gap If you think Goku does not have info analizis or that he doesn't use it, he can just go for the kill instantly because he might think protege is a threat.

I dont understand what you are debating anymore.

Its still 2-2-1

Seeing how its the second option and not the first. This being Xeno Goku he will be able to destroy Protege in combat before he has a chance to copy.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm going with Goku on this fight.

Back