• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Protege vs Xeno Goku

Ehat is there to answer about the second part? Any transformation can be copied, so his base power being weaker than at ful doesn't matter much.

Actually, I am curious about this.

So, the protégé copies everything. But say Goku is SSB, and then uses Kaioken x20 for a speedblitz punch. Can the protégé copy before getting hit by that punch?

This match interests me only because Goku rarely starts off at full power (and manages to not get one shot even though his highest form should be hundreds of times stronger iirc, but maybe that's cause most on the show are like him).

Pretty sure that the time it takes for him to power up would be enough for the protege to copy it, it just happens that he would be able to stack them without backlash goku may have.

Litentric Teon said:
Actually, I am curious about this.
So, the protégé copies everything. But say Goku is SSB, and then uses Kaioken x20 for a speedblitz punch. Can the protégé copy before getting hit by that punch?

This match interests me only because Goku rarely starts off at full power (and manages to not get one shot even though his highest form should be hundreds of times stronger iirc, but maybe that's cause most on the show are like him).
Xeno Goku doesn't have SSJB. He has SSJ4.

The Protege will copy all of Goku's Skill, Powers, and abilities. However, he will have the added benefits of having Infinite Energy and he will have The Beyonder's Powers.

And I am pretty sure Post-Retcon Beyonder has hax that would destroy Goku.

Kyle Ramos said:
I mean everyone else who used their power on Protege, just had their powers copied, and he wasn't destroyed instantly.

I'm pretty sure Goku would be in the same boat as them.

Kyle Ramos said:
So, Protege wouldnt know any other techniques unless Goku shows them.
No.

The Protege will copy all of Goku's Skill, Powers, and abilities. However, he will have the added benefits of having Infinite Energy and he will have The Beyonder's Powers.

And I am pretty sure Post-Retcon Beyonder has hax that would destroy Goku.

Didn't you say that he can't copy Goku's strength just by looking at him and that Goku has to use his power before it can be copied

So doesn't Goku just fly up and tap him before he can copy?

Paul Frank said:
Didn't you say that he can't copy Goku's strength just by looking at him and that Goku has to use his power before it can be copied
The flying over and tapping is Goku using his powers.

Paul Frank said:
Your just gonna ginore my reasoning?

Flying isn't using his strength though and the tap would kill before he could see Goku's power right?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
As for the fight, pretty sure the protege would make a barrier around him, and goku would merely break it... and get his strenght copied. After that this just further gets worse and worse for him with every transformation, skill and ability he uses getting copied and amplified. Outlasting isn't possible here, Protege has hax that could be problematic for goku as is, and he will eventually become 1-A on his own.

Paul Frank said:
Flying isn't using his strength though and the tap would kill before he could see Goku's power right?
Flying at such high speeds takes Ki.

Protege would copy instantly.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
As for the fight, pretty sure the protege would make a barrier around him, and goku would merely break it... and get his strenght copied. After that this just further gets worse and worse for him with every transformation, skill and ability he uses getting copied and amplified. Outlasting isn't possible here, Protege has hax that could be problematic for goku as is, and he will eventually become 1-A on his own.
What? He became 1-A from copying The Living Tribunal. He didn't do it on his own.

Goku flying over to attack Protege or throwing a Ki blast uses Ki, and because of that, Goku's powers, skills, and abilites all get copied instantly.

Everything Goku has + Infinite Energy + Beyonder's Hax makes it stomp AFAIK for Protege.

Eternity plain said that he would become such a problem on his own if he wasn't dealt with.

And no, goku using a ki blast doesn't copy everything he has, at all.

y y'all forgetting protege has to actually see the ability in action in order to actually mimic it

goku 1 shots before he can mimic anything.

Hykuu said:
y y'all forgetting protege has to actually see the ability in action in order to actually mimic it
goku 1 shots before he can mimic anything.
I didn't. I mentioned it in the part I just qouted.

Dude, you have not really proven anything.

Protege's profile states that he needs to see the powers before copying them, so he can surely copy the strenght and technique of Goku's punch, but he lacks the durability of it and would just gett punched. Goku wins this most of the time, and Xeno Goku doesnt play around like his canon self.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Eternity plain said that he would become such a problem on his own if he wasn't dealt with.
And no, goku using a ki blast doesn't copy everything he has, at all.
Where?

That shit ain't anywhere on Protege's page.

Ki blast is Ki. Protege copies Goku's Ki level after Goku uses Ki to try and one-shot Protege.

And Goku's fist/Ki blast would fly right through Protege's shield via the monstrous AP difference.

Protege's shield would be as effective as Palutena's here.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
You should bother refuting it if you wish to vote for goku.
Why?

You haven't proven anything in that comment, hitchens razor applies here, can you please prove protege's force field would even tank a hit from xeno goku? Goku is a combat genius, he wouldn't just straight up attack a forcefield.

There were three scenes where they talked about him, it's not exactly incredible. And it's supposed to fall under the "

If he wasn't stopped, he would have continued to grow even stronger". The profile is lacking tough, he lacks light, helffire and so many more skills.

Yeah, but Ki on it's own is not everything goku has.

Yeah, but the action of breaking throuh it would allow the protege to copy his strenght. He could also just Summon Mephisto to stall goku for a few seconds.

Hykuu said:
Why?

You haven't proven anything in that comment, hitchens razor applies here, can you please prove protege's force field would even tank a hit from xeno goku? Goku is a combat genius, he wouldn't just straight up attack a forcefield.
Can you not read?

"As for the fight, pretty sure the protege would make a barrier around him, and goku would merely break it... and get his strenght copied. "

Kyle Ramos said:
Dude, you have not really proven anything.
Protege's profile states that he needs to see the powers before copying them, so he can surely copy the strenght and technique of Goku's punch, but he lacks the durability of it and would just gett punched. Goku wins this most of the time, and Xeno Goku doesnt play around like his canon self.
That just a stupid way to reason. He didn't accidentally rip himself apart every other time he copied strenght, and he never once saw anyone tank an attack, but I doubt you'd say he is not 1-A in his second key.

He copies all the physical atributes, not just strenght.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yeah, but the action of breaking throuh it would allow the protege to copy his strenght. He could also just Summon Mephisto to stall goku for a few seconds.
If Goku throwing a punch and/or Ki blast isn't enough for Protege to copy Goku's strength, then a useless shield isn't going to do anything either.

And that's assuming Protege uses his shield.

Goku wouldn't kiblast someone billions of times weaker for him, and the strenght needs to be actually showcased.

Yes I can read, what are you trying to do here?

"As for the fight, pretty sure the protege would make a barrier around him, and goku would merely break it... and get his strenght copied. "

> Goku is a combat genius, he wouldn't just straight up attack a forcefield."

I am starting to doubt your capability of reading honestly.

That's... nonsensical however. Forcing their ways through forcefields isn't new in DB, and he knows that the protege is far weaker.

"Forcing their ways through forcefields isn't new in DB, and he knows that the protege is far weaker."

Can you tell me how this applies to XV Goku and isn't just a baseless claim by any means?

Protege knows he is far weaker, not vice versa.

>copying Goku's "Ki level" means that protege instantly knows all possible ways Goku has to use it.

That is utterly absurd in many levels.

I'm honestly finding it hilarious that people are assuming that Goku can get around power copy that has been successfully used on THE LIVING TRIBUNAL.

Goku can sense otgers power levels dude, that's pretty important for him. And why would he not do anything when he gets forcefully teleported into the beyonders dimension into a forcefield?

And no, goku can only get actual specific techniques, and I doubt he would even use it. Plus, he'd have no idea how it works.

Kyle Ramos said:
>copying Goku's "Ki level" means that protege instantly knows all possible ways Goku has to use it.

That is utterly absurd in many levels.
Good thing I said that that's wrong. You were the one claiming that him flying over there and punching would get all his skills copied.

Back