• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Protege vs Xeno Goku

So Protege copies Goku's powers and abilities.

Then it's basically a Dragon Ball fight against two equal opponents, no?

I'd probably vote Goku via experience and skill if that's the case.

Warren Valion said:
So Protege copies Goku's powers and abilities.

Then it's basically a Dragon Ball fight against two equal opponents, no?

I'd probably vote Goku via experience and skill if that's the case.
For the record, Protege can copy skill too.

Where did you get that?

Edit:

Wait, he already has Post-Retcon Beyonder's power and infinite stamina.

How is this not a stomp?

Warren Valion said:
Where did you get that?
From the CRT. Its said that protege copies with thr same level of mastery as the original user. So watching goku use martial arts would make Protege copy his style.

I'm just going to say Protege likely won't copy any of Goku's abilities, since he needs to observe them and Goku will go for a punch most likely to start.

It would be too late for him.

Quantu said:
I'm just going to say Protege likely won't copy any of Goku's abilities, since he needs to observe them and Goku will go for a punch most likely to start.
He can DOOOOOOOOODGE

Goku then hits with a yeet as that was a feint to trick him into blocking and does a low(?) kick to sweep the kid's legs out from under him.

Because he copies his strength, thus being completely equal to him and is thus not popped in one attack

This is a dude who looks at High 1Bs and steals their strength, Goku can't instantly pop him before he copies his strength

"Because he copies his strength, thus being completely equal to him and is thus not popped in one attack

This is a dude who looks at High 1Bs and steals their strength, Goku can't instantly pop him before he copies his strength"

How the heck do you copy someone's strength when you haven't seen their strength yet? Isn't his whole premise "He has to observe"? He can't just look at someone and go "lelcopy", especially since DB Characters always powers themselves down whenever not in combat.

Because when he looks at someone he has a general idea of how strong they are.

"He can't just look at someone and go "lelcopy", especially since DB characters always power themselves down whenever not in combat"

He absolutely can, if he didn't, he would have died the moment Living Tribunal so much as flexed.

And Goku is in a fight, so powering down is meaningless

This sounds like a stomp or at the very least inconclusive.

Goku literally has no way of winning this. Protege will either just copy and equally match Goku to oblivion, or Protege will copy and wait until Goku tires out and then finishes.

Xerkser500 said:
This sounds like a stomp or at the very least inconclusive.

Goku literally has no way of winning this. Protege will either just copy and equally match Goku to oblivion, or Protege will copy and wait until Goku tires out and then finishes.
How is it a stomp if they're completely equal in every category? That's just incon.

No schnee, he cannot copy by looking at someone. He wouldn't have needed Satan's help with the beyonder otherwise. He is pretty close to it tough.

He can copy super strenght, yeah, but only when avtually showcased. The Tribunal was doing his job and judging instead of killing, and some outside factors got them to use their powers in front of the protege.

As for the fight, pretty sure the protege would make a barrier around him, and goku would merely break it... and get his strenght copied. After that this just further gets worse and worse for him with every transformation, skill and ability he uses getting copied and amplified. Outlasting isn't possible here, Protege has hax that could be problematic for goku as is, and he will eventually become 1-A on his own.

You might ask "is this not a stomp?", and my answer is no. If goku went for a full omnidirectional blast then the protege would just get slapped before he gets to do too much.

Pretty sure Xeno Goku just 1-shots the moment Protege copies his Base Form's AP which is like... Goku Black levels of "leladapt".

Akreious said:
Pretty sure Xeno Goku just 1-shots the moment Protege copies his Base Form's AP which is like... Goku Black levels of "leladapt".
What? How does he one-shot like that without showcasing his power? The protege would be teleporting around all the while putting barriers up around him. Goku can teleport, of course, but I don't see why he wouldn't simply flex the barriers away.

What? How does he one-shot like that without showcasing his power? The protege would be teleporting around all the while putting barriers up around him. Goku can teleport, of course, but I don't see why he wouldn't simply flex the barriers away.

Hm? I have no idea how to respond to this? The first part addresses my post but the second part?

Back