• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prosciutto vs Pyrrha Nikos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to do this but didn't knew if it was fair. That pic for Metallica is hilarious.

How exactly is this fair...? Doesn't he just instantly turn her blood into scissors or something?

Yeah, but he can't really harm her as his magnetism is only 8-C at best. I think. The truly dangerous thing is killing her by preventing Red Blood Cells carrying oxygen while he remains hidden.

His power ignores durability

He just turns her insides into razor blades from the start and she's dead

I also think this is stomp-ish. Granted his power works after around 10 secs.

Pretty sure that her magnetism wouldn't counter Metallica, but just make its effects even deadlier.

I hoped this would be fair... Squid ink Rice deserves more love. Is there someone I can make him fight that wouldn't be a stomp?

He couldn't insta kill Doppio because of Epitaph. If Pyrrha doesn't know it's coming, she won't be able to stop or properly react to having razors and scissors generate in her throat and throughout her body.

It doesn't work less on women, it's merely a matter of temperature, which in combat means nothing for anyone.

Would it be any reason to think that the aging effect (with & without contact) wouldn't work due to her aura? Afaik it definitely wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back