• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profiles for other BeyBlade series

So far, we only have profiles for the Metal Series. Yes, I know it's the best series and the one with the most feats, but I find weird the other 2 series don't have even a single profile to their names.

I myself never watched the Original Series, but there are 2 threads that have been made in the past around this subject, so I think they'll be useful:

On the other hand, I've watched the Burst Series, and even when the most realistic approach drowned most feats they could have, I've seem some things come from Valt and co that could likely put this series as 9-A.

So, what do you think?

I agree with getting some profiles for the original Beyblade.

It should be pretty simple I think.

Kai and Tyson both scale off Brooklyn, who made a planet-sized dimension, seeing as Kai could defeat Brooklyn (At the cost of his Bey being destroyed), and Tyson after absorbing power from the other Bladers could clash evenly with Brooklyn.

The best speed feat so far is High Hypersonic via the First Season, with some possible Rela stuff in G-Revolution.

Wow, this truly proves Kukui was right when he said the Metal Series had the best feats, specially given the best feat I can think of in the Burst Series is like 9-A LOL.

So, the Original Series cast is: 8-A Season 1, 7-B Season 2, 5-B (?) Season 3. Any noteworthy hax?

Yeah, although the feat for Season 1 is the main villain of the season making a giant fireball and an ice dome, which I don't really know how to calculate so could be higher or lower.

Ok, I looked at the profile you linked from that other wiki (that has 3 1-A keys for Post-Crisis Supes, so I'll be hard to consider it), and it seems they have a couple of interesting abilities. We should probably ask for a calc of that feat in case you don't know to calc it.

Sorry for being late to this, but I also agree with the current consensus on the older Beyblade profiles. However, I think some feats supporting 9-A Beyblade Burst need to be shown to us through scans, I'm not too knowledgeable about Burst. But I guess that can probably be saved for another time.

I'll totally look for them. The destroying the dome like Valt and Xander did close to the end of the first season, and then what Valt and Lui did on the third one, will likely give either very high end 9-B or low end 9-A.

That sounds good then. We should focus on making profiles for characters from the old gen first since we've already compiled all the feats necessary for them, I think we can settle Burst profiles later.

I agree, the orginal series takes priority (specially because the feats on the Burst series are very barebones).

That's a shame, I was hoping for some crazy feat, but it looks like Metal Saga will forever remain the peak of the franchise power-wise.

This would be interesting. Is beyblade on netflix?

How would 1 series scale to the other, and which series are canon?

I only watched beyblade growing up so i was really young lol

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
How would 1 series scale to the other, and which series are canon?
All series are canon, none scale to the other. Original Series, Metal Series and Burst Series will need to have their own independent scaling,

Spinoirr said:
I grew up on the metal series so I have no idea abotg the other two
I grew up with Metal too, but I also like Burst, specially the 3rd season. Metal is still the best tho, specially its first season.

Eh.

First Beyblade Adaptation is probably better written than the Metal Saga imo, even if I have far more nostalgia with the latter.

Metal Saga apes a LOT from Dragon Ball really.

JJSliderman said:
Metal Saga apes a LOT from Dragon Ball really.
Dragon Ball is my favourite anime ever, so maybe that's where part of my Metal Series love comes from :p

It does make Dragon Ball vs Metal Saga matches incredibly thematic...even if Metal Saga doesn't win anymore against the high tiers.

Sad...

Separete keys per season is what's being done with the Metal series, that's what should be done with the rest.

As i've probably said before, i've never watched the original beyblade series. Only the Metal Saga, so I am of no help when it comes to the OG's.

However, I am fairly knowledgeable on the Burst saga. And im not even sure if it's worth even making pages for the Burst characters, sadly. They have, like, next to no feats and hardly any hax abilities at all. Burst is the closest ive ever seen to act like IRL beyblades.

Well, by feats they would be around 9-B and 9-A, and they would indeed be fairly haxless, but that's not really something that makes making profiles for them invalid.

It wouldn't be invalid but I just question the point of making them at all really. The only feats I can recall that can be considered 9-B or 9-A would be from the more recent Burst seasons like Turbo and beyond.

Yeah, late into Evolution is where that level would appear. The original Burst is like 9-C at best.

Idk much about series besides OG and Metal Saga but I do think OG deserves profiles.

Shogun Steel characters have also fought on par with Metal Saga so characters like Zyro and Sakyo should probably get Low 2-C ratings via clashing with Gingka and such.

Ive still been meaning to actually make my Shogun Steel respect thread blog for a while since finishing the other 3 blogs for the Metal Saga.

But yeah, Zyro and Sakyo are among the very few characters who'd become Low 2-C.

I'd also maybe add Kira and his Bahamut, as well as maybe Doji.

I know Doji doesn't have a profile but in Shogun Steel he outright shrugs off attacks from Pegasus with ease until he, Zyro, and Kira combine their power to beat him.

Kira would be among the upgraded, yes. Especially since he uses a synchrome bey with Gingka's Samurai Pegasus of all things.

But I disagree with Doji since he only shruggs attacks for being just an oversized bey, and if he was Low 2-C, he wouldn't have needed Kira or much less Gingka's Pegasus.

Beys being oversized hasn't really prevented them from being defeated in the past, like in Metal Fusion.

And the fact they had to put all their power into beating it does lend some credence, I think.

I like the themes in the original, political corruption and the like. the part where Kai left the Bladebreakers to join Boris, one of my favorite anime arcs in general, after they stopped summoning bit beasts though , it started to go downhill for me as that was one of the coolest things ever for me.

Back