• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profiles for other BeyBlade series

I've tried to make beyblade profiles at one point but i was inexperienced at that time and the first series of beyblade would be cool to have profiles of but not enough people care nonetheless the burst series is just irl tops don't really think they deserve profiles

Yeah, I'm not too knowledgeable on Burst, but despite the fact that it may not be as powerful as the Metal series, I still feel like they do deserve some profiles.

Part 1, as in the original Burst, they totally have basically no feats LOL. They do create quite some shockwaves, but not really explosions such as on Turbo when Valt and Lui destroyed the stadium during their battle on the Luinor Cup.

I mean, the size of any of those stadiums the Beys fight in, it'll likely be 9-B to 9-A due to that. Also, "do you have any evidence", beyond the Luinor Cup literally showing that?

Ionliosite

Your the one who made the claim of them destroying stadiums therefore the burden of proof is on you not me nonetheless the original beyblade characters are much more iconic and have much more feats to work with than burst therefore the importance of the og characters are higher.

you think the classic and or the show that started the series would have profiles before the spin off season but the franchise is obsure as is so what's it matter anyways

I have one question in general for the Blades as a whole. How come they don't have physical keys for the individuals themselves? I ask this because this would apply to any new profiles too. We do this for Pokémon so I was just wondering.

Because the bladers themselves, unlike Pokemon Trainers, are generally featless as a whole. At least as far as the Metal Saga goes.

The only superhuman characters who I guess could have keys would be Wang Hu Zhong and Beylin Fist Bladers for applying chinese martial arts to their blading, as they're pretty much the only ones with any notable superhuman feats.

I don't think any Blader has any real superhuman feat outside of the group Kukui mentioned, so it's not really worth putting on the profile.

ProfessorKukui4Life

Alot of bladers are shown to have physical feats eg kai dodging lasers and doji surviving ryuga's attack. there are alot of other examples such as tyson and brooklyn's fight where they themselves are shown flying and other examples include bladers consistently tanking shockwaves from their beyblades attacks

ThatOneBrit said:
So what happens when we say somebody will attack the Blader. Is that valid? We wouldn't have any statistics to go by.
This is something I belive we should change. We should rename all the profiles so they're about the Bey instead of the Blader, in a similar vein to Agunimo.

@Missy

I said as far as the Metal Saga goes. I cant comment on the OG Beyblade because I never watched it.

@ThatOneBrit

Yeah, unforunately. The bladers are valid targets.

Nah, the difference between Beyblade and Digimon is that Digimon are actual creatures and a species. Just like Pokemon, Digimon can be rated individually by what the species do. And they are very much individuals.

Beys on the other hand literally can never be used without their bladers launching them from their bey launchers. Bladers are an absolute need for beys in a vs matchup

Well, the statistics mainly are for Pegasus are my concern. It's a little confusing to have the stats of the Bey under the Blader's page as the key.

ProfessorKukui4Life

I Even gave examples of bladers having feats from the metal saga so it's not like i just talked about the og series when giving feats and btw in the og series beyblade spirits known as bitbeasts were shown to be actual creatures.

doji survived ryuga's attack and bladers are consistency shown to tank shockwaves from their beyblade's battle so it's not like bladers have no feats whatsoever

They're combined because the blader and the bey are a team. Bladers are treated like how Pokemon Trainers are rated, just without their own keys.

If anything, we could specify the stats are from their beys.

They only have durability feats is the thing. They'd only be like 10-B or 10-A physically though. I'm not sure if the exact feats are necessary though since they are treated as not being superhuman. I think Jojo does something similar with some assumes ratings even though some people just fight with their stands and never physically.

Humans in Beyblade have been shown surviving the explosions from the collisions of their Beys, so they are clearly superhuman to an extent.

JJSliderma

nobody is denying bladers have superhuman durability feats in fact he said they only have durability feats but physically on their own their around 10-a

They are capable of tanking blows but their not capable of dishing them out on their own that was brit's point and you stating that obivous factoid does not change his point in the slightest.

I feel like Bladers like Dashan and the rest of Team Wang Hu Zhong are definitely not just 10-A given the sort of feats they have showcased.

Tyson in one episode outran a car and a pack of dogs, by tapping in to the power of his bit beast, Can't remember the episode though.

JJSliderma

Even average bladers like ryuato and tobio are able to pressure the main characters and if your going by the manga doji survived his body being completely destroyed look at the 4ds arc doji to see what i mean.

tobio,ryuato and the kuma brothers survived getting attacked by l-drago so it's rather apparent that the average bladers you speak of aren't weak by anymeans

JJSliderman said:
Humans in Beyblade have been shown surviving the explosions from the collisions of their Beys, so they are clearly superhuman to an extent.
This isn't much of an argument unless you want a Low 2-C Gingka Hagane, which definitely isn't happening.

Like I said, Wang Hu Zhong and Beylin Fist are pretty much the only actual superhuman bladers for training in bey schools in China thats mixed with martial arts training. And they have pretty good acrobatic feats like jumping off of buildings like nothing or leaping thousands of feat into the air to catch a flying city (and yes im serious on this last bit).

Gingka did go through Beylin training as well though, to some extent.

Like I have seen the whole Metal Saga as well.

Back