• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 6

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread is for requesting that a certain profile image is replaced, or a new one is added (through a tabber, or othervise) to locked wiki pages.

Content moderators should preferably subscribe to this thread.

For discussions about image revisions to unlocked pages, please visit the Content Revisions forum.

Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3459144

That Goku isn't the Manga Goku though. It's such a different fanart than the original that it feels really wrong to add it. Sorry.

AKM sama said:
That Goku isn't the Manga Goku though. It's such a different fanart than the original that it feels really wrong to add it. Sorry.
It is manga Goku. The anime version didn't have his shirt on when he attained MUI and was considerably more buff. Though I will admit the art style is different, but imo it just looks a lot cooler.

Nemo212 said:
Acid Manipulation doesn't have one either, so how about this picture with the caption "SCP-106 can corrode any solid matter it touches." ?
I also believe that either of these would work better than an image of a character who doesn't use Acid Manipulation.
Dawaf9m-d7326e58-50fb-4337-b15f-a5777bc4173b
The Pillar Men produce enzymes that can break down flesh instantly

0UzIaK
Carlos Oliveira melted the Nemesis with acid designed for killing B.O.W.s

IconofSinNoArmor-Render
Found a better render for the Icon of Si (Without armor), while he's still got the bottom half of his armor on, this is the least amount of armor we see him wear in-game, so it should be fine.

@Nemo212

Immortality's picture was deleted by Promestein for some reason I didn't manage to find. Maybe we can create a discussion thread about it? As for SCP-106 as an example, it seems that he only features a corrosion ability without mentioning the ability to manipulate acid, so could you give an example of how they can control acid if it's possible?

@Anttron224

I believe that that image would be a bit... Technical for a viewer. A good representation, I am not going to lie. But a more visual image would be preferred, my apologies. As for the Acid Manipulation visual examples, they look pretty brutal. Carlos Oliveira example is a great one, however. Could a softer example be possible to be shown?

@ThyFluffyDolphin

The current render on Goku's page features a more iconic pose, so I think it is fine to be kept.

@Spinoirr

Can you give an example of a .gif animation?

@Lollipop The King

I have replaced the image. Thank you!

@Newendigo

The old pose was a cooler one, but we prefer renders, so I replaced the image. Thank you!

@KieranH10

Alright, your render is a better one, so I replaced the image. Thank you!

@Skalt I could've sworn 106 used acid, but that's fine. If Anttron's examples are too brutal, then I have this which should work:

Acid

SupaSaiyanThree
Possibly this render for DBZ Son Goku as a SSJ3? Not been too concerned about render consistency, but this fits with all the other Legends renders currently present on the page

Back