• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 6

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
This thread is for requesting that a certain profile image is replaced, or a new one is added (through a tabber, or othervise) to locked wiki pages.

Content moderators should preferably subscribe to this thread.

For discussions about image revisions to unlocked pages, please visit the Content Revisions forum.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3459144

AKM sama

Automatic Killing Machine
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
That Goku isn't the Manga Goku though. It's such a different fanart than the original that it feels really wrong to add it. Sorry.

AKM sama said:
That Goku isn't the Manga Goku though. It's such a different fanart than the original that it feels really wrong to add it. Sorry.
It is manga Goku. The anime version didn't have his shirt on when he attained MUI and was considerably more buff. Though I will admit the art style is different, but imo it just looks a lot cooler.

Nemo212 said:
Acid Manipulation doesn't have one either, so how about this picture with the caption "SCP-106 can corrode any solid matter it touches." ?
I also believe that either of these would work better than an image of a character who doesn't use Acid Manipulation.
Dawaf9m-d7326e58-50fb-4337-b15f-a5777bc4173b
The Pillar Men produce enzymes that can break down flesh instantly

0UzIaK
Carlos Oliveira melted the Nemesis with acid designed for killing B.O.W.s

IconofSinNoArmor-Render
Found a better render for the Icon of Si (Without armor), while he's still got the bottom half of his armor on, this is the least amount of armor we see him wear in-game, so it should be fine.

Skalt711

VS Battles
Retired
@Nemo212

Immortality's picture was deleted by Promestein for some reason I didn't manage to find. Maybe we can create a discussion thread about it? As for SCP-106 as an example, it seems that he only features a corrosion ability without mentioning the ability to manipulate acid, so could you give an example of how they can control acid if it's possible?

@Anttron224

I believe that that image would be a bit... Technical for a viewer. A good representation, I am not going to lie. But a more visual image would be preferred, my apologies. As for the Acid Manipulation visual examples, they look pretty brutal. Carlos Oliveira example is a great one, however. Could a softer example be possible to be shown?

@ThyFluffyDolphin

The current render on Goku's page features a more iconic pose, so I think it is fine to be kept.

@Spinoirr

Can you give an example of a .gif animation?

@Lollipop The King

I have replaced the image. Thank you!

@Newendigo

The old pose was a cooler one, but we prefer renders, so I replaced the image. Thank you!

@KieranH10

Alright, your render is a better one, so I replaced the image. Thank you!

@Skalt I could've sworn 106 used acid, but that's fine. If Anttron's examples are too brutal, then I have this which should work:

Acid

Skalt711 said:
@Anttron224

I believe that that image would be a bit... Technical for a viewer. A good representation, I am not going to lie. But a more visual image would be preferred, my apologies. As for the Acid Manipulation visual examples, they look pretty brutal. Carlos Oliveira example is a great one, however. Could a softer example be possible to be shown?
Makes sense for the immortality image. I figured it explained it well, but I can see how it might be too abstruse for the average reader.

I couldn't find any other Resident Evil examples that didn't involve overly gory melting or exploding, but I could probably shorten the Carlos gif if that would work.

I like the xeno blood idea Kieran and Nemo, but I think we would need to find a longer gif of it.

Can we use this for base Spaw? (This is an iconic image for him)

Classic Spawn Comic Book Cover Art

We also need to add the current Spawn from Spawn Resurrection to the image tabber, so i chose this:

Spawn Resurrection

The Azathoth render blows. While the render itself is fine, it doesn't really provide the full context of the original image and it really doesn't represent anything other than a mass of flesh, eyeballs, tendrils and sinew.

Anttron224 said:
The Azathoth render blows. While the render itself is fine, it doesn't really provide the full context of the original image and it really doesn't represent anything other than a mass of flesh, eyeballs, tendrils and sinew.
Which one? My render or the one in the profile?

MistaClean said:
Anttron224 said:
Which one? My render or the one in the profile?
The one on the profile.

I don't even really understand what your image is. (Which I guess is fitting in a way, huh?)