• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixo Bullets said:
Could this image of Lightning's Summon Odin be added as a key? If not, a gallery is fine.
If it is added as a key then it would rquired statistic changes and additions, hence it would required a Content Revison Thread.

I do need the image title to add it as Galllery because it is not working for me:

Galley

Ff13-summon-lightningodin

Both look great, but Hato's dress is suppose to be purple, would see If I can do some work with it but as of now both look great, hopefully they get added.

I am neutral about the Cyclops pic. The current one also seems just as good to me.

I have added Yoshikage's and Emporio's pics.

I unlocked the Cyclops page, but think that the current image looks better.

The edit seems too obvious. The head lining, the arm textures, the pose, all look like recycled assets.

Yes, it is obviously a poorly done unofficial fan creation.

There's a watermark in the middle.

@Zark2099

Personally I like the battle pose more, but since that it bloats up the layout, it's fine to replace the image.

@Zark2099

KarmodF reverted your suggested image in Ultron's profile. The reason is because the older render seems to be more preferrable.

@KarmodF

I handled the image replacement. What are the reasons to unlock the page?

Linking to scaling for the latter feats, The "Notable Individuals" mentioning the ones on the name and adding a link to Thanatos (God of War)'s page, the water manipulation link is also not well formated, their Concept Manip. mentions that they made everything in the God of War verse, which I think its outdated.

KarmodF said:
Linking to scaling for the latter feats, The "Notable Individuals" mentioning the ones on the name and adding a link to Thanatos (God of War)'s page, the water manipulation link is also not well formated, their Concept Manip. mentions that they made everything in the God of War verse, which I think its outdated.
Mind creating a CRT about it? It'd be better if you discuss it with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back