• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread is for requesting that a certain profile image is replaced, or a new one is added (through a tabber, or othervise) to locked wiki pages.

Content moderators and administrators should preferably subscribe to this thread.

For discussions about image revisions to unlocked pages, please visit the Content Revisions forum.

Make sure your images have unique titles and not just generic ones lile "image 1" or whatever. Non staff can't overwrite images, and it pops up with that if your pic is named the same as something else.

Thanks, Wok!

Anyways, I believe the first two P5!Joker images need replacing. The SSBU Joker render currently there is not viewable in full as opening it tries to download a strange file. The base Ren image we have has a better render courtesy of SSBU too.
Baserenamamiya
Jokerrenamamiya

I have added the images.

However, the strange file download is a bug that the Fandom technical team is trying to fix.

Could this image of Neo Ridley be added as the final key on his page please? It's listed in the key section but lacks a photo.

353-3537062 neo-ridley-ridley-x-metroid-fusion-super-metroid

Catwoman has a weird pose, but the Black Cat one is good.

I have handled both of the tasks.

@19hmun

It is nice to see a full body picture, but honestly, the pose doesn't fit better than the currently used one.

Yes, the current image looks a bit better.

Never mind. It is foggy at the bottom. Can you render this properly instead?

[1]

Black knight of the darkness said:
For some reason I cant add the image of habit Twitter bunny pic on a comment because I thought it looked better than the first one
What it says? Mind giving a link to the post?

You have to name the image as something unique. Regular members cannot replace existing images.

Maybe Skalt can handle it?

Sorry for the little inactivity, I was enjoying my sunny day, so I had some walk.

@Black knight of the darkness

Alright, I'll upload that image for you :D

@Skalt

Can you render the Mandrakk image that I linked to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back