• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zark2099

I'm not sure if these poses do a better job at replacing. The left one is better in my opinion.

The main contention is with the pose of the current image being... risky, so I tried to find new, less exploitable poses

Zark2099 said:
The main contention is with the pose of the current image being... risky, so I tried to find new, less exploitable poses
Okay then. I think that I'll recommend the left image for the replacement.

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
I would have recommended the right image if i didn't found this image
The pose and the artstyle are slightly not consistent with the other DBZ Son Goku pictures.

More input would be appreciated.

I used the second image, after first trying with the other two. The first one still looks a bit like a toilet visit, and the third has a too old art style. It is a bit too small though. If you have a larger version, that would be appreciated.

Antvasima said:
If you have a larger version, that would be appreciated.
I've tried to upscale it (2 times the linear size), but a couple of artifacts got left. It'll take a while to do manual editing.

I meant higher resolution, not just expanding the small version.

Hmm. I am not sure if that will help much, but okay.

Antvasima said:
Hmm. I am not sure if that will help much, but okay.
As I said, to help the upscale be properly done, I'm doing manual editing.

The upscale is done within Waifu2X sites, who can do the AI-based upscale of the artwork-styled images. The remaining artifacts are fixable by manual editing.

Black Widow's current Age of Ultron render is low quality and generally unflattering. I believe this would be a better image.

BlackWidowRender

A full body render would be preferred though. All her other renders are also full body and this won't sit well with the others.

@Skalt711

Okay. Thanks.

@Peter

The ones for Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner look good, but need to be cropped. The one for Captain Atom looks good and can be used, the one for Green Arrow does not sport his classic beard, and the one for Deathstrike features a weird pose.

@Mexicino

The currently used image shows her full body. It looks better than what you suggest. Sorry.

Yes, that's much better. I will replace the current one with this, if Ant agrees.

The new Black widow image looks fine. Feel free to add it.

I will add Monarch to the Captain Atom page.

Banner one's fine IMO, but I'd assume it's much more preferable to have full body renders for Tony and Rhodey.

EDIT: I found this render on DeviantArt which looks legit enough for Tony Stark. Personal note: never browse DeviantArt

Also, for clarity, the current Captain America Mjolnir image in his profile is a somewhat edit of this render, which itself is a better render for Endgame Cap.

Zark2099 said:
Banner one's fine IMO, but I'd assume it's much more preferable to have full body renders for Tony and Rhodey
They hardly have phots like that where you can render their full bodies

Yes. But better. Also Thanos wore the Gauntlet on his right hand whereas our page's render has it on the left. It should be mirrored

Okay. Feel free to add the mirrored one then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back