• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is decently dark, but I think it's fine because it is not a toy model. I'd appreciate more input into its evaluation.

Looks menacing. Is it from Legends?

Um, can I get a response to the Ghost Rider render suggestion I made? It's been three days, so I think that's enough to bump it, right?

Actually nevermind. I forgot of a note at the very end of the page that states that the profile isn't a composite profile (weird because it derives many stats from other Riders' feats). Sorry for wasting your time, I've have reverted all my edits.

You can lock the page

^ Not an image addition/replacement request. My apologies :(

Edit: It's already deleted, eh?

@DnW0

Under what tab the image should be placed? "As Brightburn" or "Brandon Breyer"?

While the render is, of course, good, I don't know about the image itself, I feel like having an image with another person is unnecessary.

I felt it to be fitting, as it is a good representation of the character of Spider-Man, which is a thing a promfile image should be able to convey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back