• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Antvasima

Huh, it took a long time to do. Here's the render. Regardless of the time, done~

Btw I have reduced the resolution of the image because otherwise the render would weigh 6.6 megabytes, which is too much. The current render weighs 1.67 megabytes. It can be optimized though if I took care of it.

@DnW0

The Great Evil Beast's render can be done for sure. It'll take a time though, I can't use my PC, which I use to make render, during night (My time zone is UTC+3).

I like Chaos King's current image more, which can be rendered.

Since we are mostly using Dragon Ball Fighter Z renders for most dragon ball characters, how about this for Vegito Blue?

Vegito BlueRENDER

I replaced it, but I can change it back if necessary.

Which profile do you mean then?

The profile you've linked. The image should instead be placed under the FighterZ tab.

Why should we create a new image tab?

Antvasima said:
Why should we create a new image tab?
Dragon Ball FighterZ has its own canon and its artstyle significantly differs from the anime Dragon Ball Z.

Alright then. You can handle it if you wish. I will unlock the page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

@The Foolish Omniscient Guy

What do you think about M3X's suggested image?

Okay. I will unlock it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back