• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean his manga profile doesnt even have one for Yami, only one with both so I guess It could also work?

KarmodF said:
Something that Im still wondering, Most of the renders for Sonic characters are from a 3D artist, I wanted to put the credits below but I noticed most of the images we previously had credits below we're removed, why we stopped doing so?
We should still show the credits, but the images need to use the "thumb" format in order for them to show. Perhaps a new staff member has removed that due to a misunderstanding, since we do not use the format otherwise?

It is a programming issue, but I can ask them about it if you wish.

It would be better, so we can have quality images without using a format like thumb, which tends to ruin the image position and size.

Here is their reply:

"Hello,

Thanks for contacting Fandom.

I'm sorry, but changing this is not possible at this time. This is a core MediaWiki functionality - one of the core pieces of its logic and it is not possible nor pragmatic to tweak that setting on a per-wiki basis (or globally without causing some unforeseen effects)."

Okay. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Above's for Viral's Tengen Toppa Enki Durga, middle's for Gurren Lagann, and the bottom's for Lordgenome's Cathedral Lazengann.

TTEnkidurga
GLBluRay Render
This is an official material, cut-out from Blu-Ray box cover.

CathedralLazengann2

If you write a list of the exact titles of the pages that need to be unlocked, I can handle it.

@Beat

I have unlocked the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

@KarmodF

I replaced the old imafe with the new version.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

On second thought, after checking the profile, it does not seem necessary.

The current image is better.

No, sorry. It looks silly.

That image seems fine.

Hey Ant, could you possibly open Vivec's page real quick? I want to change the size of the art and fix a few grammar mistakes. I very much care about the aesthetics and quality of pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back