• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread is for requesting that a certain profile image is replaced, or a new one is added (through a tabber, or othervise) to locked wiki pages.

Content moderators and administrators should preferably subscribe to this thread.

For discussions about image revisions to unlocked pages, please visit the Content Revisions forum.

Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/164163

I prefer when the images are not intrusive to the reading experience.

@Karmod

Honestly, I don't like these game pictures and would much rather use the images from the original source material.

They have good quality, respect the artstyle and their circular form makes them fit into our page format greatly, but, as always, is down for someone's opinion.

I personally do not mind them, if there is no better rendered full body image available.

i think to we not necessary to use image touma in format show power his, should use image show full body not show power, It will make the reader even more interested.

should use image old or other image

a sample

Touma
To Aru Kamijou Touma (Render)

Well, I am fine with if Reppuzan decides how we should handle this.

@I am

I prefer the image on the left, because it's full body and Touma is facing the viewer.

Okay. We should probably use that then.

Being honest I prefer to keep the Divine gate render for Touma, it looks great in the category preview and fits well, plus is based in the manga/novel design rather than the anime one.

But if we are gonna change it anyways I think the best option its this one:

To Aru Kamijou Touma (Render)
Its a pic true to the novel's art style and the other one comes from a spin-off, its the same design but a diferent artstyle.

Is somebody else in the staff willing to help out with replacing images? I am very overworked.

The one above has far better quality and its quite recent, the current one is good, just that this one is better.

Thanks! (Now instead of replying thanks I would like the comment so I dont fill the thread with thanks)

I think it would be better to keep the Anbu clothes, its similar to Sasuke's case in wich he has various clothes trough Shippuden (Like the Kage summith and Taka ones)

Something that Im still wondering, Most of the renders for Sonic characters are from a 3D artist, I wanted to put the credits below but I noticed most of the images we previously had credits below we're removed, why we stopped doing so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back