• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that it is rendered, that is probably better, yes.

I think so, and have replaced the image.

@ant hey, i gotta a question concerning so images for the naruto verse. we had quite a few pics pulled out from the ninja blazing for a lotta characters, which were taken and replaced, by, well, worse ones. was there a reason to this? are they copywritten somehow? do u know?

Ok,i guess. Most of them were full-body and highly quality tho, while we now use quite a few mediocre fanarts. They are accurate, but the quality is not very good.

I suppose that those images seem fine.

Rendered images should always be cropped very close to the actual character outline.

Yes, but some other administrator will have to check if they are better than the ones we have currently, and, if so, replace the current images. I do not have the time myself.

I think that the first one looks better.

UI Goku should remain unchanged. As for GT Goku, his base, ssj1 and ssj2 are good as they are in his profile, but these are also good, so neutral. Neutral for Chronoa and base Vegito too.

Kale's, Caulifla's, GT Goku's ssj3 and ssj4, and Vegito's ssj1 are better here.

For SSB Vegito, this can also be used:
Vegito super saiyan blue by frost z-dbtix5j

Also, I like the second one of Android 21 due to being much closer to her game design.

that jiren one is a yes. i think its more detailed and high quality than the one we currently have here.

yup, i went there to make sure. its not super bad, but its not better than this one. the one above is better imo. it shows less of his frontal tho, which people might complain about.

Well, unfortunately I am very busy wifh other tasks, but one of the administrators or content moderators might be willing to help out if you ask some of them.

To replace the current images, in the cases when the new ones are better.

Dark649 or Ogurtsow might be willing to help.

These Images should be used for Broly
Dcvd4v2-33fbda6c-eb24-477f-b8de-af8715c510f2
Super Broly

, I think it's bad that there is different variation in the images and that is should stick to 1 media representation.
Broly base by arbiter720 dckdcvd
Base Broly

I have now replaced most of the corresponding images.

However, some of the previously used ones looked a bit better than the replacements.

In the case of Son Goku Ultra Instinct, the previous image is not very good, but the new one looks very disproportionate. Can somebody find another, better, Ultra Instinct image?

Would resizing in any way work? (This is Dokkan's only version of MUI iirc)

I also noticed that his face in the new pic doesn't look all that good as it's pretty blurry. However, I can photoshop the close-up image over his face in the full body pic.

Ultra Instinct Goku Face

An entirely new UI image is better.

I'll look for one, then.

In the meantime, I may look for more Dokkan images and post them here, since they have more "up-to-date" full body renders of pretty much every character in the cast. (Though, I'll primarily look for ones that do look visually better than the current profiles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back