• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay. Feel free to delete it and all connected pages then.

Thank you for helping out. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sooo, i just found this to be quite strange

The profile is a amalgamation of both a location and a creature that lives in it. For me it doesn't make sense, it's like for you to put Pandora and the animals from Avatar in the same profile.

Besides that, even if you delete the creature section the profile is not formatted like other location's ones

Thank you to everyqbody who are helping out here. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

The profile is a amalgamation of both a location and a creature that lives in it. For me it doesn't make sense, it's like for you to put Pandora and the animals from Avatar in the same profile.

Besides that, even if you delete the creature section the profile is not formatted like other location's ones
Also, this seems fine to delete, yes.

The verse is still being worked on, really doesn't need to be deleted.

changing it from a character to a civilization format probably best course of action for it.

That should probably also work as a solution, yes.

Death.

the profile was made with 0 input(to my knowledge) with the group of individuals who are working on him, also it has 0 references, multiple abilities(AE1, Fear Manip, Perception Manip) are wrong, he's missing multiple abilities(Likely or possibly mostly however), and his speed section is screwed out the wazoo seeing as the man blitzed Puss casually, thus scaling to Subsonic flat out not Superhuman.

This isn't even a case of doing it differently, it's a case of doing it wrong in a lot of fairly important aspects and without input from anyone on the Puss In Boots Discussion Thread, it should be in a sandbox and presented there along with the 3 other Death sandboxes currently in play

Edit: Also it's missing references and the pic SUCKS(Not even a render man...)

Edit 2: The only really good thing I can say about the profile that isn't just par(or subpar) is that intelligence section becuase it is GOOD and I've already stolen the hell out of it

Last edited:
Is this allowed?

If it is allowed, the statistics look to be inflated and need to be reviewed. The AP/SS/Durability is based on Red Bird awkwardly falling on a flimsy table and "breaking" its legs (really, the legs were obviously never attached to the table in the first place) which is certainly not 9-C (and the mere threat of "Japanese or Broken Knees" isn't enough to save that rating, I don't think). The combat speed based on "able to knock out a man before he could react" is something I can't even find (both of the men who are attacked by Duo in this video clearly react to being attacked). The Genius-level intelligence is due to being a 24-times polyglot, and even if we considered that Genius (from what I have read, polyglots are not necessarily considered to be smarter than the average person), it would be strictly limited to the area of languages, and not applicable to any other area of intellect. The "Berserk Mode" is misleading too, it's just Duo getting angry that he's being ignored and throwing a normal tantrum—there is no indication that he gains any increased statistics or resistances, and the "there being little-to-no way to stop him" is misleading as nobody even attempts to stop him in the first place. Also, all of that was a daydream anyways!

If we fix all of this, we'd be left with a 10-B character with average human speed and only... resistance to pain in P&A, and at least Average, possibly up to Gifted intelligence at best.

I think it's best to delete the profile.

EDIT: While I was in the middle of writing this, the person above posted about it before me. LOL.

Last edited:
Death.

the profile was made with 0 input(to my knowledge) with the group of individuals who are working on him, also it has 0 references, multiple abilities(AE1, Fear Manip, Perception Manip) are wrong, he's missing multiple abilities(Likely or possibly mostly however), and his speed section is screwed out the wazoo seeing as the man blitzed Puss casually, thus scaling to Subsonic flat out not Superhuman.

This isn't even a case of doing it differently, it's a case of doing it wrong in a lot of fairly important aspects and without input from anyone on the Puss In Boots Discussion Thread, it should be in a sandbox and presented there along with the 3 other Death sandboxes currently in play

Edit 2: The only really good thing I can say about the profile that isn't just par(or subpar) is that intelligence section becuase it is GOOD and I've already stolen the hell out of it
I wouldn't really say the page is that bad, I mean, just revise the page to make it better, simple

I wouldn't really say the page is that bad, I mean, just revise the page to make it better, simple
And why should we decide between it, my sandbox, and two other people's sandboxes, on a CRT, when it should've been saved as a sandbox and introduced onto the discussion thread instead of throwing it out there with no references(AKA a requirement for new pages, it could be deleted just for that), no questions, and no knowledge of anyone actively trying to see what he does and doesn't have in PnA.

And why should we decide between it, my sandbox, and two other people's sandboxes, on a CRT, when it should've been saved as a sandbox and introduced onto the discussion thread instead of throwing it out there with no references(AKA a requirement for new pages, it could be deleted just for that), no questions, and no knowledge of anyone actively trying to see what he does and doesn't have in PnA.
Wait was the person who made the page aware that there was a discussion thread that had anything to do with the movie in the first place? This could be pretty tricky

Wait was the person who made the page aware that there was a discussion thread that had anything to do with the movie in the first place? This could be pretty tricky
I have no idea TBH, i wasn't reporting it as a rule violation lol

either way I can say that there are powers that are for sure fine on there, but others that are debatable, and some are just wrong, either way Death's profile should wait until discussion on all PnA has come to a conclusion, it's an issue of lack of communication more then anything(plus no references)

I have no idea TBH, i wasn't reporting it as a rule violation lol

either way I can say that there are powers that are for sure fine on there, but others that are debatable, and some are just wrong, either way Death's profile should wait until discussion on all PnA has come to a conclusion, it's an issue of lack of communication more then anything(plus no references)
Fair

Death.

If the profile is considered particularly poor then it should be deleted, the biggest offense on the page is probably it simply not meeting our reference standards, which were supposed to be compulsory for newly made pages.

Other than that, you could honestly just fix it with a CRT; the Speed technically wouldn't even be wrong, it's just conservative. The abilities missing could also be added whilst you remove the ones that shouldn't be, to be frank.

Depends what others think, but you could easily fix it.

If the profile is considered particularly poor then it should be deleted, the biggest offense on the page is probably it simply not meeting our reference standards, which were supposed to be compulsory for newly made pages.

Other than that, you could honestly just fix it with a CRT; the Speed technically wouldn't even be wrong, it's just conservative. The abilities missing could also be added whilst you remove the ones that shouldn't be, to be frank.

Depends what others think, but you could easily fix it.
Issue is there are still a lot of disagreements between individuals on the PnA, the CRT would have like 5 people with their own seperate opinions on it and it'd just be a big mess of a thread, and not the good kind, hence why it's being discussed on the discussion thread instead of just ******** out a profile in quick order

Is this allowed?

If it is allowed, the statistics look to be inflated and need to be reviewed. The AP/SS/Durability is based on Red Bird awkwardly falling on a flimsy table and "breaking" its legs (really, the legs were obviously never attached to the table in the first place) which is certainly not 9-C (and the mere threat of "Japanese or Broken Knees" isn't enough to save that rating, I don't think). The combat speed based on "able to knock out a man before he could react" is something I can't even find (both of the men who are attacked by Duo in this video clearly react to being attacked). The Genius-level intelligence is due to being a 24-times polyglot, and even if we considered that Genius (from what I have read, polyglots are not necessarily considered to be smarter than the average person), it would be strictly limited to the area of languages, and not applicable to any other area of intellect. The "Berserk Mode" is misleading too, it's just Duo getting angry that he's being ignored and throwing a normal tantrum—there is no indication that he gains any increased statistics or resistances, and the "there being little-to-no way to stop him" is misleading as nobody even attempts to stop him in the first place. Also, all of that was a daydream anyways!

If we fix all of this, we'd be left with a 10-B character with average human speed and only... resistance to pain in P&A, and at least Average, possibly up to Gifted intelligence at best.

I think it's best to delete the profile.

EDIT: While I was in the middle of writing this, the person above posted about it before me. LOL.
I deleted the page in question.

Death.

I do not mind if we delete it, but as others here have said, the page could probably be improved on by yourself rather easily instead as well.

this needs to be exterminated

Any good reason for it's deletion?

Besides some of the strange wording, and it's strangely formatted references section (Both which can be easily fixed) it seems fine.

Any good reason for it's deletion?
Besides some of the strange wording, and it's strangely formatted references section (Both which can be easily fixed) it seems fine.
I previously deleted the page as it was almost empty, and it seemed like a draft, but it appears to have been recreated and now contains more information.

Back