• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not request to delete any profile. But instead, if someone request to delete this page, then please PM me before doing that. I'm willing to answear any question and debate about it.

Sorry, i know this isn't the right place for this. But i just can't stand against everytime i make a profile and it get deleted after a second.

If you're having to ward off potential deletion requests it may be the right course of action to improve it or get some help making it look better before posting it. The mainspace does have a threshold of quality that must be maintained.

Jamesthetaker said:
Another useful hint: Pages that were deleted can (usually) be restored and you see who deleted it on the page. So if you think the quality was good enough, or wish to improve the pages quality to acceptable standards, you can ask for and debate the reasons it was deleted and possibly get it restored.

maybe not the correct place to ask this, but why is this a page here?

i may be jumping to conclusions, but this resembles Yandere Simulator to an odd degree

Yandere Sim was removed for being a game under active development with no end in sight. Not for having murderous schoolgirls.

The resemblance might be purely coincidental, since the character avatar is a pre-bought asset for both games.

I think that game is also finished, tough I doubt it is either noteworthy or well made, it should be no problem for it to stay.

@Jawsome

Take your complaints to a Content Revision thread, this is not the place for joking around.

I obviously can't delete them, but I can tell him that they should be in blogs.

But you're a content mod...

Naruto in other medias (games, movies.etc)

Should've been made into a blog instead of a profile. Needs to be deleted.

To be honest, the whole verse of ARCANA HEART doesn't have any profiles and I'm not very knowledgeable about the verse. My suggestion is that since we don't have any pages we should delete the verse.

Maybe we could just remove the "power of the verse" section for the time being?

I found it as an interesting verse but I don't find a way of knowing about the same by looking into its wiki without playing the games. But yes, the "power of the verse" isn't needed without the info about the same.

The supporters of it should probably be asked about making profiles.

ok so why is this a thing: Glyph Creation

The page itself acknowledges that "Gylph" is really just a general term for magical symbols in general, and this "ability" is just a really specific application of Forcefield Manip that just uses Glyph in their designs in order to make it look magic-y. It's not even a Glyph you create, just a forcefield with a Glyph.

And to top it off, there is like less than 10 characters with it right now. It's just a uselessly specific version of Forcefield Creation that has a misleading name.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
ok so why is this a thing: Glyph Creation
I agree that it makes no sense as it is.

I could see it finding use if just remade as "Platform Creation", since that is an ability I see here and there (IIRC bleach character "fly" by creating platforms in the air and I have also seen it a few times in some isekai).

Then again listing that as a pseudo-flight or limited forcefields would work just as well.

I do think that Platform Creation would be a better title, but I also think that it fits into Forcefield Creation fine well enough on its own.

It depends on the extent of the characters ability shown. If they only create platforms we can just call it pseudo flight and if they make barriers, forcefield creation. I don't think another page is needed.

Chartate101 said:
if it doesn't have pages why should we keep it around?
It doesn't cause any harm, and its existence makes it possible to have a page topic that threads about the verse can link to, so they are found more easily by people who do want to create related character profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back