• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xkcd is a full series but Cueball has no relation/continuity with the rest of the comic.

So your old blog is not currently used for anything?

According to Special:WhatLinksHere the only link to that blog is in a 8 month old message wall thread.

@Ant Exactly, and I know some people who could use it for mean purposes (at best, to spread disinformation).

@Agnaa Idk why's that's important.

@Starter Pack It never was. (The new one should tho.)

Devil Saber

Bad formatting that doesn't match out servant profiles. Plagiarised descriptions and incomplete technique and abilities section. No categories in addition to incorrect name and no justification for stats.

Okay. I will delete it then.

@Ramesses

I have deleted it.

@Xtasy

No problem.

@Apath

This is the wrong thread for that sort of question, but you have to provide reliable justifications for the statistics and follow our Standard Format for Character Profiles. Otherwise they will likely get deleted.

The user seems really young from talking to them in chat, and apparently they have a friend from G+ advising them. G+ does stuff way different from us, so that would explain that. Maybe a profile making ban, or someones gotta teach them, but they don't seem malicious.

I personally don't mind keeping the verse page.

New account, first contribution is a completely unfinished profile.

Someone should tell you to put unfinished profiles in your sandbox rather than on an actual wiki page until you're done working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back