• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Darkanine makes sense.

While I'm for verse specific powers, as it stops clutter on pages, I have one question: why do we need a page for every type of Super Saiyan? Wouldn't it make more sense to just have one page that lists them all? Right now we have SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJG, SSJB, and SSJ4

Chartate101 said:
While I'm for verse specific powers, as it stops clutter on pages, I have one question: why do we need a page for every type of Super Saiyan? Wouldn't it make more sense to just have one page that lists them all? Right now we have SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJG, SSJB, and SSJ4
I didn't even know we had that. Even though it's not on "powers and abilities", they should be put into 1 page.

I think that would likely be a good idea, but all the pages that link to the transformations would need to be updated as well.

Antvasima said:
I think that would likely be a good idea, but all the pages that link to the transformations would need to be updated as well.
Can't we just redirect the links? Like we did with Time Paradox Immunity to link to acausality instead?

Is anybody interested in incorporating the information from all the super saiyan transformations into a single page?

What should i call the new page? Just "super saiyan" as the previous or any better ideas? (Because it won't let me name it Super Saiyan due to it already existing).

Super Saiyan Physiology?

"Super Saiyan Transformations" perhaps?

You would need to show examples of all the transformations in tabber images at the top of the page.

Okay. Thanks. Remember to copy all of the contents of the current pages into sections of the new page.

I have redirected the pages.

While the content of the page is certainly lackluster and should be deleted, I don't get why it can't exist if the page was better

Maybe if someone figured some actual statistics instead of slapping something together in five minutes, then I suppose I don't have an issue.

Pretty sure Gmod's its own game.

Garry's Mod. It's a sandbox game like Minecraft or Roblox. It should be fine as a profile.

Except that Roblox was deleted specifically because of that. We now only allow games made using the engine, not the engine itself.

I repeat, Gmod isn't fiction. Doesn't matter if it's "its own game". The player isn't an actual character in an actual setting like Minecraft. It's just a free sandbox.

As the creator of the page, I apologise for the messy nature of it, it's my first page and i could use some practice, techincally it wasn't made in five minutes, i've had the actual calculations and stuff on my pc for about a month, just found out how to make pages today, I do agree that some of the stuff can be argued wether the player themselves are doing it or not but I do believe it deserves to be a page

Y'all gotta give better arguments.

It isn't fiction. It doesn't have a setting. We've never allowed non-fiction (other than real life) and we're certainly not going to start now.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Y'all gotta give better arguments.

It isn't fiction. It doesn't have a setting. We've never allowed non-fiction (other than real life) and we're certainly not going to start now.
Then why is Goat Simulator allowed on here.

The profiles about goat simulator at least seem to imply the existence of a setting. If there isn't any, then it should be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back