• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen the show.

Those feats are some of the jokes in the show, but they aren't outright shown as not happening.

Okay. I suppose that the profile can probably stay then.

@TWW

Maybe you should start a content revision thread about it?

What do other members think?

I agree, they're all featless and don't have anything feats to be added.

EDIT: Yes, all of those are illusions in one of the character's heads.

As far as I know, the Nightmare Animatronics are just that, nightmares. They're not real and only within the protag's head. As such, I don't believe they are related to anything else in the series and don't really have feats nor can they be scaled to anything due to the aforementioned facts.

Okay. I will delete them then.

Black Magic (Verse)

Berserker (Black Magic)

Frozu (Black Magic)

Galabash (Black Magic)

Paladin (Black Magic)

While these are pretty complete profiles with justifications, the game in itself (Black Magic) where the feats originated from are going a pretty huge overhaul due to FilteringEnabled being applied to all Roblox games and it's being hinted that various classes aren't returning and it was hinted that there will be replacements different that are different from the existing ones. This doesn't actually change any other verses made with the game engine currently listed on the wiki, but this one is affected thus far.

My suggestion is to have them deleted, given that the profiles are going to change anyhow or won't exist anymore (in the game, that is).

Well, as usual we need some community input first.

World (Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends)

This profile is a horrendous misinterpretation of this character. First off, the summary was written terribly, and is one of the biggest factors as to why this character is terrible. It basically describes World as being a crazed lunatic who kidnapped Frankie and forced the others to rescue her, when in fact, the opposite is true. Frankie felt like she was being unappreciated by everyone at Foster's, so she purposefully ducked her responsibilities and stayed with World, who had no problem with this because all he really wanted was a friend.

Also, his profile here makes him seem like he has absolute control over the entirety of the imaginary world, when actually this is truly bloated out of proportion. If he truly had complete control, Mac and his friends wouldn't have gotten nearly as far as they did in the movie. Some of the abilities are 100% false or wanked to no end, and many of his stats are literally discounted within the dialogue of the show.

(For example, his speed is listed as "Unknow, possibly Omnipresent in his own universe. (Stated to be "Everything, everywhere, and everyone")," when Mac literally counters this claim with the line, "No, you're not. You're just one thing who can be at one place at one time." And this was while Mac was holding him hostage on an apple. So...yeah.)

My proposition is for this profile to either be deleted for the time being until a proper profile can be made, or have some Foster's fans come in and do some heavy cleanup. Because this profile is really bad. I mean...really bad.

One, he didn't erase his whole universe, just everything in it. Two, we don't know how big it is. It could be the size of a planet, or it could even be the size of a small country. It's not like he caused the whole universe to collapse on itself, as we see the chest is still there at the end of the show. So, there are arguments to be made that he didn't destroy a whole universe, just the world inside.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I don't think the page itself is necessary, given that a "Composite" would include the Smash versions, and that this would result in a profile that's basically the Mii Fighters but with a few extra yet relatively meaningless abilities.
That's nowhere near true. The mini fighters in no way encompass all of the Mii's Abilities, or portrayal whatsoever

Unknown would be good for now, but I feel like there are some legitimate quatifiable stats with World. Also, a few of the powers definitely need to go.

Case in point, his Mind Manipulation is untrue. The justification for it is, (Mind controlled a previously autonomous "police officer"), when upon looking closely, you can see its face is the same as World's. Add onto that the fact that he's shown that he can change his voice depending on the body he's in, and it's pretty clear that that's just World controlling the police officer's body just like all of the other bodies he can control.

So, like I said, that profile needs some major revisions.

@Starter Pack

I will unlock the profile for you to edit. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay, I adjusted the profile a good degree, most notably by changing the tiering to Unknown, possibly Low 2-C, so you can lock the profile again. However, I may contact you again later about unlocking the profile, as I wish to add pictures of each of World's forms, including the possibility of different keys, and I probably need to contact someone from the Calc team to do some calculations about certain feats this character has done.

Whoops! I'm gonna go fix that quickly before it's locked again.

Edit: M'kay, now it can be locked.

Okay Ant, go for it. Like I said, I'll probably contact you later about this profile soon.

@Arid

I mean, you could just rewrite the page rather than having us delete it.

I'd have your blog checked out by someone who is knowledgeable in SMT (Matthew Schroeder is your best bet).

If a profile needs to be re-written from the ground up, it's not a bad idea to do it in a blog first and then copy-paste that shit onto the actual profile page.

I don't want to say it needs to be deleted, but this does need a clean-up.

I mean things like city+ for range, no reasons for tier, and "slice things in half" being an ability. (unless its matter manip, in wich case beter clarification would be better.)

Torlikoff said:
This profile is poorly writen and I can't seem to find anything about the source material.
It's poorly written and I asked the creator of the profile about it. The source material does in fact exist. The profile just needs a cleanup.

EDIT: The IMDB page for the movie is here, apparently it's big in Vietnam.

Has somebody asked The real cal howard about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back