• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was responding to your comment about Bears not having powers not trying to get that page deleted.

Well, the page doesn't break our rules, even if there isn't much point to it.

In any case, this isn't a discussion thread.

Okay. How does the page mess up our current scaling? It seems well-structured enough.

Aha. Well, perhaps the profile's justifications should simply be adjusted to scaling to Daisy/Quake instead then?

Wow, that was fast. But Segata appears in video games too, as well as the Archie Comics. And his ads do have actual feats. If you want, I could remove the ad part of the profile and even the possible Archie Comic appearence and just limit it to Project X Zone 2. And yes, I made the page. Also I checked and ad characters arn't allowed so I'll just go remove the ad part now. Accept it's already deleated. So I'll just make it again without the ad part, if that's alright with everyone, and yes I'm asking for permission, not asking just to be nice. I have the profile on a notepad and can easily remove the ad parts if that is nessasary.

Also Teseo has two pages. I changed the one I made to be the exact same as the first one to prevent confusion.

Teseo

Teseo (Azure Striker Gunvolt)

@Spino

That seems fine. Feel free to do so.

I have deleted the old version. Feel free to recreate it after you have improved on the grammar.

@ZacharyGrossman273

Segata is basically an acception as to why we don't allow ad characters. Unlike the likes of Ronald McDonald or Pepsi Man, he has actual feats.

Well then why do we ban ad characters if they have actual feats? And don't say it's because they're too silly, we have Robbie Rotten, or too inconsistant, we have Mario.

Ah. So why hasn't the Marioverse been nerfed yet? This isn't exactly a new thing, and King Boo's "Multiple stars in the background" dimension doesn't even have stars, just purple swirls. But that's a discussion for another form. Also side note JUST BECAUSE A CHARACTER EXISTS AS A MEME DOSN'T MEAN IT SHOULD BE BANNED. There are several characters who the only reason they are popular enough to be on this wiki is because they were memes. Don't tell me we were going to make a Robbie Rotten page without the "We are number one" meme.

The Smashor said:
Ah. So why hasn't the Marioverse been nerfed yet? This isn't exactly a new thing, and King Boo's "Multiple stars in the background" dimension doesn't even have stars, just purple swirls. But that's a discussion for another form.
Also side note JUST BECAUSE A CHARACTER EXISTS AS A MEME DOSN'T MEAN IT SHOULD BE BANNED. There are several characters who the only reason they are popular enough to be on this wiki is because they were memes. Don't tell me we were going to make a Robbie Rotten page without the "We are number one" meme.
Difference between starting as a meme and becoming a meme

This is not a discussion thread, but as was mentioned previously, the main point of this site is to index characters from actual stories that are possible to evaluate.

Segata has an actual evaluateable story. If verses like Lazytown are allowed, than I don't see why Segata shouldn't. Here's a rough summary of the stories of both verses.

Lazytown: A girl comes to a town and a superhero also comes for whatever reason and now everybody exersizes and this one guy who dislikes that for whatever reason tries to stop them. This causes several Øô╝Øô¢Øô╗Øô¬ØôÀØô░Øô«, Øô¼Øô╗Øô¬ØöâØöé Øô¬ØôÀØô¡ ØöÇØô¬Øô¼Øô┤Øöé Øô╝Øô¼Øô«ØôÀØô¬Øô╗Øô▓Øô©Øô╝ Øô¢Øô▒Øô¬Øô¢ Øô▒Øô¬Øô┐Øô« ØôÁØô▓Øô¢Øô¢ØôÁØô« Øô¢Øô© Øô¡Øô© ØöÇØô▓Øô¢Øô▒ Øô©ØôÀØô« Øô¬ØôÀØô©Øô¢Øô▒Øô«Øô╗

Segata: A guy beats up several people for not playing a video game console or not otherwise devoting their life to a task before saving Sega HQ. This causes several Øô╝Øô¢Øô╗Øô¬ØôÀØô░Øô«, Øô¼Øô╗Øô¬ØöâØöé Øô¬ØôÀØô¡ ØöÇØô¬Øô¼Øô┤Øöé Øô╝Øô¼Øô«ØôÀØô¬Øô╗Øô▓Øô©Øô╝ Øô¢Øô▒Øô¬Øô¢ Øô▒Øô¬Øô┐Øô« ØôÁØô▓Øô¢Øô¢ØôÁØô« Øô¢Øô© Øô¡Øô© ØöÇØô▓Øô¢Øô▒ Øô©ØôÀØô« Øô¬ØôÀØô©Øô¢Øô▒Øô«Øô╗

If he does not participate in actual storylines, and is simply a memetic joke, I do not think that we should feature him here, but I have been outvoted about Chuck Norris and the SCP Foundation, so our standards are gradually slipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back