• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlord (game), Guild Wars, Guild Hunter (Verse), Area D - INOU RYOUIKI, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Demon's Pla, YUGEKITAI, Red Storm, C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control, Kekkaishi, Blades of Time, Breath of Fire, Fairy Fencer F, DICE: The Cube That Changes Everything, and The Wheel of Time, all empty verse pages

General (Kaiser Knuckle): No links or stats

The Wheel Of Time is a very prominent series, so it might be good to keep, but the others can probably be deleted.

I'll go ahead and delete Kaiser Knuckle's profile now. It's been around too damn long with unknown stats and unreliable info and the user who made it is clearly not coming back.

She comes from a visual novel, but not it isn't a hentai from what i remember

Not a hentai as far as I know, but a pretty explicit series. I think it can stay, though.

Soldier Blue has deleted it.

Yeah but it just got an anime , it piqued my interest and I read the manga just last week.

Oh well, I'll probably do it at a later time.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Ill redo the verse page later.
Sorry. I didn't think someone was working on feats & profiles for that verse seeing as how it was left untouched for a whole damn year. If you want, you can ask me on my message wall later to restore it. And then you can work on fixing up that verse page.

That page does seem obscure and unreliable, yes.

Okay. Never mind then. Thank you for the help.

@J.J. Chambers

To answer your question, they are far different. Moon Kotarou is his appearance as a conceptual being containing all his previous lives. Terra Kotarou is him from a new timeline created by Moon Kotarou to save the Earth.

The Blue Dragon profiles are incredibly messy, and seem to use hard to understand guesswork statistics.

I have tried to start cleaning them up somewhat, but am not familiar enough with the series to do so in a proper manner, so I have repeatedly deleted them previously.

The problem is that ProfessorKukui4Life keeps recreating them over and over, and does not seem capable of improving them to acceptable quality.

Input would be appreciated.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Blue_Drago

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/ProfessorKukui4Life

Two things from my part here:

1) I deleted a LN verse on the basis that i and Reppuzan have found to be outdated on top of MAYBE having most of it's info (outside of stats and all) taken from it's wikia called "Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei" that i will be overlooking this verse via reading its' LN series...when i get more time and energy and motivation to do it that is.

Just to bring this up.

2) Should we delete this page of Composite Mickey here? I'm like not getting anything worth having this around any longer considering when we had a time from a year if not two ago that it was going to have more stuff but...nothings come up out of it so...can we delete it?

It's not exactly a composite when the most it's got is from like....3 incarnations of Mickey AFAIK of this page. Maybe there's more than i'm giving it out there, but i'm not seeing a complete version of this at all so....

I personally think that composite Mickey Mouse should stay. He is one of our most iconic characters after all.

A verse with no page (Well it had pages, but all of them are deleted and the other ones aren't here

This user seems to be the creator of the verse page so maybe we should ask him if he is gonna do something about the verse?

Combat Abilities

Is this page really necessary? All it is is a list of a few kinds of martial arts and then some weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back