• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Ichigo's page; that stuff is all plagiarized from the Bleach wiki anyways.

I think Noriko Takaya should be deleted, the profile is a complete mess, the reasoning for her being small town level is "Able to damage other RX-7 suits alike in duels, which can withstand the intensity of relativistic velocity environments" that's not a legitimate reason to be small town level.

Likewise she is planet level to likely small star level for "easily vaporized at least tens of thousands, possibly millions, of cruiser-class Space Monsters in a single blast, which can withstand the internal heat and pressure of a yellow star indefinitely" which isn't a legit reason to be planet level or small star level either, since being able to withstand the heat of a star is multi-city block level, not planet level.

She also has no justification why she is FTL.

Well, the page structure itself seems thorough and well made, but the statistics largely suspicious. Perhaps it would be better to change all of the unreliable ratings to unknown instead?

However, this would affect any characters that scale from her as well.

I suppose that you can do so, if you wish.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Quit quoting essays.
Just wanted to let know you've misplaced this, which belongs in a questions and answers, or content revision, NOT profile deletion.

"This is a thread to report profiles and pages, that users come across, that are sorely lacking in justifications, have poor formatting, are almost empty of content, or are otherwise unacceptable by our wiki's standards."

^Straight from the OP @Czer

Celestial Pegasus said:
The pages from the gunbuster category, are all faulty, some even lack any justification at all, i think it's best we just delete everything
If someone more knowledgeable in the verse could help with cleaning up those profiles, that'd be great. Because the verse does have some amazing feats from what I hear.

I think that we can probably keep his profile, but am open to other opinions.

The Sparta

^ What are the justifications for his stats? I can understand labelling someone 10-A or 9-C and leaving it at that. But for 9-B and higher ratings, there must be some sort of justification. Same for speed. Peak Human movement speed? No problem. He has Superhuman reactions? Okay but why?

I don't believe characters like those should be removed just because they are Crossovers

Actually a lot of characters in games and etc, are part of crossover, so a lot of characters would have this template.

I see nothing wrong with that page besides the unjustified Subsonic rating. And it has proper formatting and stuff. It doesn't matter if it isn't "that big" of a profile. Only problem would be if the statistics are inaccurate.

^ This, and it seems to lack a picture but that's something minor and could easily be edited out, no reason to remove a profile just because it's small or has little content.

>Tier 5-B

>Attack Potency : City Level

>Durability : Superhuman.

Yeah...that's a weird profile... though couldn't we just change the statistics of this profile?

@ALRF

It's probably best to ask The Everlasting about that one, since Type-0 is one of his specialties.

That profile gave me a headache. Regardless of what Everlasting says, I'm not against deleting that profile. We did so once with the Quinlan Vos profile (deleted it outright and had someone rewrite it entirely).

@Reppu

Well in this time, i don't think he is capable of replying or changing the statistics.

So yeah just delete it until he personally rewrite it how he thinks it is.

@ALRF

I'd rather get his input first BEFORE we delete the profile.

If he wants us to delete it so that he can rewrite it himself, wonderful. If he wants to fix it later, sure, but I'd rather select the option that's most convenient to him first.

Magikarp Jump trainer

1. No statistics for the trainer, just their Magikarps

2. Dura is wanked, Voltorb straight up oneshots it, Pidgeotto only carries it away so we don't know what happens to it

3. The AP feats are done after an unknown period of time

4. "Able to train Magikarps 2500x better than a normal Pokémon trainer", everyone in this game can train them to be comparable, and I have no idea where this number even comes from

5. "His Magikarps are fast enough to view being killed by a Pidgeotto in slow motion mid-jump" what? The Magikarp gets blitzed before even falling from the jump

6. I kinda doubt that pushing a Steelix even a little bit is just Peak Human

@Soldier Go for it

Someone should probably ask BMHKain if he plans to make profiles for CHAOS CODE because that one has no profiles either

You can delete the page if you wish. It does not seem to conform to our standard format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back