• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ryu: Once again, that's where you're misunderstanding me. Back then Bacteria hadn't formed yet; there's nothing specifically saying all the other creatures survived, just some of the dinosaurs. So when the meteorite hit, it did affect the entire universe by literally splitting it into two. That same force that didn't necessarily "destroy everything" but rather "split the entirety of existence in two" killed presumably everything except a few dinosaurs. And if most dinosaurs died, I'm positive all insects died. Any other creature can't be argued to have survived because Bacteria wasn't a thing just yet, which would mean the entirety of existence was affected in some way except a few dinosaurs.

Anyway... I agree with Wither. Let's try to stop this nonsense while we can because we clearly won't relent. Can we all agree to see what Wither has in store? Then from there the admins can decide?

With the nuke, potentially yes. They could be "10-B. 7-B with nuke". Movie Mario could have a similar setup.

How does the sandbox idea sound?

@Metal Meteor hits the earth, a new dimension is created as a result, the dinosaurs who survived the impact moved to the new dimension.

If we're using the mere fact that these dinosaurs managed to survive the impact before moving to the other timeline, then again pretty much everything on earth is now multiversal.

Dinosaurs don't predate bacteria. Nothing ever suggests that the other species of the time went extinct. Bacteria and other species of the time presumably still survived.

Even then, still the trees, dirt, planet itself, rocks, etc. all survived the impact on earth. So multiversal everything.

@Wither Sure. But my point is that it was highly unreliable to have scaled Mario and Bowser's Striking Strength to that rock. Or to scale Mario to the rock at all for physically beating Bowser.

No problem.

"Wall level (In the comics which are canon to the movie, Mario is able to send people flying meters in the air with his hits. Stronger than Luigi who can also send people flying meters in the air with his hits, and cracked a person's neck by striking it.), Multi-Universe level with the rock and special meteorite (The reuniting of these objects would've merged the two dimensions together)" seems fine to me.

Alright. I'm not sure what his speed should be, but besides that I'm fine with this.

Also @Metal hopefully no hard feelings. You're free to think however you do of course. I just respectfully disagree on that one thing in particular. You still awesome bro :)

@Ryu: None taken, man. And I didn't mean to offend you in any way either. I'm completely fine with you disagreeing; the feeling's mutual. :D

No offense at all of course. Happy to hear :)

If the other staff is okay with it sure. I'm going to bed for now.

If Ryukama is fine with it, I am as well.

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1379365

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back