• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank (Donnie Darko)

Frank Anderso was already on this wiki. Perhaps to avoid future confusion the "Frank Anderson" profile should likely be renamed to "Frank (Donnie Dark)"

Aside from that the new profile is inaccurate

Deleting the profile i just Made without reason/disscuss it with me kinda make me feel something raging inside me

@Ant Could you give me the source code to the now-deleted SCP-001-J_(Daveyoufool's_Proposal) page?

Oh my bad, could any content mod/admin give me the contents of that page?

Here is the page's source code:

[[File:Keep_Calm_and_Apolly_On.jpg|thumb|400px]]{{Quote|Good goin', OO1-J, you destroyed our civilization. This is your reward, an eternity of Toby Keith. Was it worth it?|}}

==Summary==
SCP-OO1-J is a lethal cognitohazard, and as such, is available on request for all interested personnel.

==Powers and Stats==
[[Tiering System|Tier]]: At least '''6-A'''

'''Name: '''SCP-001-J "Keep Calm and Apolly on"

'''Origin:''' [[SCP Foundation]]

'''Gender: '''Unknown,''' '''likely Genderless

'''Age: '''Unknown

'''Classification: '''Apollyon class lethal cognitohazard

'''Powers and Abilities:''' [[Death Manipulation]] (A species has gone extinct as a result of SCP-OO1-J), [[Destruction]] (Destroyed a city, country and continent from an unknown cause)

'''[[Attack Potency]]: Continent level '''(Destroyed a Continent)

'''[[Speed]]:''' '''Unknown''', likely '''Omnipresent '''(SCP-001-J seems to have always been near The Earth, but hasn't been active due to the existence of miracles)

'''[[Lifting Strength]]: Unknown'''

'''[[Striking Strength]]: '''At least '''Continent Class '''(Destroyed a continent)

'''[[Durability]]: Unknown '''(Hasn't been seen taking any form of damage)

'''[[Stamina]]: Unknown''', likely High

'''[[Range]]: Unknown''', likely '''Tens of kilometers '''with powers

'''[[Standard Equipment]]: '''None notable

'''[[Intelligence]]:''' '''Unknown '''(Hasn't shown any sign of intelligence)

'''Weaknesses:''' Seems to calm down from quiet noises, which could be the reason why it began to bust a city, country and continent when loud noises are present.

==Others==
'''Notable Victories:'''

'''Notable Losses:'''

'''Inconclusive Matches:'''
[[Category:SCP Foundation]]
[[Category:Characters]]
[[Category:Destruction Users]]
[[Category:Death Users]]
[[Category:Giants]]
[[Category:Omnipresent Beings]]
[[Category:Evil Characters]]
[[Category:Tier 6]]

@Elizhaa Thank you

@Stalker Maggot I'm pretty sure it is, there was some discussion about it when SCP-001-J was made. Basically, the thing is, there's a canon tale that connects to a lot of canon material on the SCP wiki which establishes many "joke profiles" (those with a -J suffix) as being real things, that are simply the work of delusional reality warpers.

From this, we've allowed pages for joke profiles that weren't explicitly legitimized by that tale. If this explanation isn't satisfactory, feel free to create a thread about it.

@GojiBoyForever For the 001-J? I intend to look into it sometime soon. I don't have any plans for 682-J.

I looked into SCP-001-J_(Daveyoufool%27s_Proposal) and in short, its statistics are unfounded, it should stay deleted and not be recreated.

In long, the only substantial thing in the actual article is that it's a "lethal cognitohazard", the other feats on it aren't actually feats, but planned warning systems for if it were ever to reach that level of destruction. And even then, its nature as a cognitohazard means it's merely an un-moving symbol that kills you when it looks at it, any continent-level destruction would be from all those people witnessing it and dying.

Who deleted the page for Funhouse (Danny Phantom) I created?.

Edit: I found out who deleted it but the reason doesn't make any sense. Funhouse doesn't have an official appearance because he's a non-canon character. If it's about his actual physical appearance, Butch Hartman drew him as Danny's reflection because that is his power!. He embodies the reflections of others and brings them to life, your not suppose to see what he actually looks like!.

Ya girl just removed all the links from CH except SCP-079 and Standard Equipment, which she didn't have access to.

Remove those as well and then the profile can be deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back