• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Please click here for further information.
  • After Fandom's UCP update, galleries that had advanced and unconventional coding are no longer working properly.

Please click here if you are willing to help out with fixing this problem.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
This is a thread to report profiles and pages, that users come across, that are sorely lacking in justifications, have poor formatting, are almost empty of content, or are otherwise unacceptable by our wiki's standards.

Please report any such profiles to this thread to see if the profiles are liable for deletion, or if they can be revised with help from the staff or regular members.

It should be noted that while regular users can report poorly made profiles, or make a quick note that they are able to help out with fixing a faulty page, only staff members are allowed to discuss whether or not they should be deleted, as othervise this thread would quickly turn unmanageable from the sheer number of responses.

However, if you would like to contribute to the conversation, please leave a message on a staff member's wall.

Note: It is highly recommended that all staff members subscribe to this thread, by clicking the "follow" button in the upper right corner of this post.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3438529

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
We already revised the rules, but we should probably delete those profiles, yes.

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
Antvasima said:
We already revised the rules, but we should probably delete those profiles, yes.
Would a short discussion regarding it's validity be fair? I know some people do firmly believe it's a far lesser evil than, say, CoC.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
The issue is that our rules are what they are, and we have had a massive amount of discussion leading to them.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Can somebody list all of the Hunniepop pages that we need to remove?

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Legitimately, the only difference I see between Champions of Corruption and Huniepop is that Huniepop features far more explicit images and the entire plot being solely about sex, while Corruption of Champions is more fetish oriented.

I can make a thread regarding the topic if there were concerns of massive discussions, but honestly it is a pretty clear cut case.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Yes, if you or somebody else links to all of the Hunniepop prpfiles, we can delete them.

The other profiles that link to versus threads with the Hunniepop characters also need to be updated though.

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I wanted to remove the matches from Celeste and Kyu's record so me having access to their profiles would've been preferable before they were deleted...

At the very least can you recommend a place where I ca put them? Because apparently they're not wanted here unlike MGQ

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Idk, many staff members argued that MGQ wasn't focused entirely on sex, I'm suspicious, but eh, it'll probably get ax'd on its own later down the line if if had it coming

Anyhow this is getting derailing so I suggest to avoid discussing further

Zark2099 said:
Idk, many staff members argued that MGQ wasn't focused entirely on sex, I'm suspicious, but eh, it'll probably get ax'd on its own later down the line if if had it coming

Anyhow this is getting derailing so I suggest to avoid discussing further
I mean I don't see how discussing profiles that could be deleted is derailing the profile deletion but you do you bud.

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
@Jacky

Probably because it would fill the entire thread if we're gonna be discussing the possibility of deleting MGQ. Then this won't be profile deletion, it'll be MGQ deletion thread. That topic is so heated it'll require a staff only thread lol

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Yes. Feel free to start such a staff thread yourself, but make sure to mention both our current rules and that Fandom has started to weed out hentai wikis.

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I'm not knowledgeable in the slightest of the verse, so it's preferable if someone else were to make it

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, neither am I, but you do not need to be in order to just make a brief mention about both our rules and those of Fandom as a whole.

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
There honestly could at least of been more than 4 damn posts of discussion before deleting an entire verse.

A verse that has it's own wiki, mind you, that FANDOM is very aware of.

I find this very unprofessional as a whole. Especially if we're not even deleting MGQ because "Oh, that would take too long as a discussion."

These are some fucking tremendous double standards.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Cropfist is correct. Anyway, let's drop this topic here please.

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Antvasima said:
Yes. Feel free to start such a staff thread yourself, but make sure to mention both our current rules and that Fandom has started to weed out hentai wikis.
Thank you for pointing out the final boss behind the drama.

So where we are discussing the retention/deletion of potentially "hentai" and "inapprorpiate" stuffs should this thread be not? Please provide a link. I mean, we actually have a lot of the verses which have blood, gore and sex. The true question is whether they will be deleted as well.

Can someone remove this page. I made this a while back and ever since then to this day the page has been surrounded in controversy and many other issues have came up according to other users and with my full honesty.

Issues

1. All the controversy around it. Many threads have people arguing (myself included) on what should and should not be added.

2. The stats are very off. His hatchet is 9-B because he disemboweled a person (Which is hardly correct since he did it with a weapon). Even before then his hatchet was 9-C+ because hatchets or axes in general are capable of heavily damaging windshields (which isn't 9-C+ thanks to new information that came to light)

3. The abilities don't make sense (Example: he has fear inducement because he just scares people, that's it)

4. Its a composite page of several versions of a unimportant character, he wasn't even the main villain in his book.

5. The Immortality is honestly wanked, he did survive a hatchet to the head but it has slowly turned into that he can survive without organs. Users such as Goji said that it was being overestimated.

I'm the one that made the profile (So I will take the punishment if a punishment is needed) and the best course of action is to remove it since it will pretty much only get worse, no matter what.

Mindovin

VS Battles
Content Moderator
@Gew My pc reset itself for update and I can't do it on phone. If no one handles ─▒ delete it 2-3 hours later.

The stats are incorrect, its a composite page and it wanks the character. To me those sound like appropriate deletion worthy-problems.

Plus it is making the Goosebumps verse and the wiki itself look worse (Screams quantity over equality)

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
Matthew Schroeder said:
Also unban Huniepop. It's harmless.
Yea, this thread's more fitting for it, anyways-

Proof was already provided for Fandom having very specifically commented on Huniepop's Fandom Wikia, and approving it after some censorship- and I'm pretty damn sure we're not even going as far as to include the censored CGs on the profiles.

Edit: Huh, nevermind. Well, time for someone to restore the deleted verses according to this.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Somebody can restore the Hunniepop and Aika pages, yes. Sannse said that it was fine if we feature them, as long as there is no explicit content.

Mindovin

VS Battles
Content Moderator
I restored all of them if there is only one profile about Aika.

Also, I'm going to add removed matches.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Thank you very much for the help. They need to be semi-locked again as well though.

Soldier_Blue

VS Battles
Sysop
The profile was created by Saikou The Lewd King.

I will ask him on his message wall to fix up the profile and provide better justifications. If he doesn't, I'll just delete.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I do not know. It is probably best to mention it in a Ben 10 discussion thread first.

(Sorry if this isn't the perfect place for this) So Ive been making a rework of aya's profile, its...Just poorly done at the moment, none of her statistics are sourced and many of them are flat out wrong, (She has 8-b for her heavy weapons...For reference her heaviest weapon is a rocket launcher....)

Her abilities aren't separated into keys despite her powers and abilities explicitly being lost/changed between games. For a more in depth look I've been working on gathering information here

The reworked profile

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Nightmare Bonnie as it is just a copy of this blog created by a user who is banned from making profiles. Might want to notify User:Walker21232123 to stop doing that, as they have done this for Sans2345 before. Also aside from that, the profile is completely inaccurate to the updated Nightmare profiles.
This sort of behaviour has been allowed since it requires another person to check and then upload the profiles.

@Headless

I have notified Ant about this at least once. I don't think Walker's judgement is good enough to evaluate Sans' mess however.

Read my post above.

Agnaa said:
This sort of behaviour has been allowed since it requires another person to check and then upload the profiles.
It doesn't need to be deleted.

I'm pretty sure Sans explicitly asked Ant or another admin/bureau if he could do this, and they let him.

Ahh okay, I could agree with that, I think I've seen issues with Walker's pages before.

I now made better profile. I though sans is allowed to do that becuse nightmare fredbear is by sans and post it by other user.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I deleted the Nightmare Bonnie profile, as the statistics were incoherent/unreliable.

Mindovin took care of Peppa Pig.

The pen or the sword said:
(Sorry if this isn't the perfect place for this) So Ive been making a rework of aya's profile, its...Just poorly done at the moment, none of her statistics are sourced and many of them are flat out wrong, (She has 8-b for her heavy weapons...For reference her heaviest weapon is a rocket launcher....)
Her abilities aren't separated into keys despite her powers and abilities explicitly being lost/changed between games. For a more in depth look I've been working on gathering information here

The reworked profile
Would anyone mind me updating the aya profile to the reworked one?

They do but Ive only had time to fully rework aya's profile, mitochondria eve's profile is being worked on by a freind of mine and perfect eve is my next target.

I could update there tiering if you'd like but with how bare bones the profiles are I figured it's easier to just wait for the full reworks to be done.

Emmet. This profile is a mess. Every stat has no justification and the abilities aren't linked to any actual ones. This profile was supposed be polished long ago, but was never finished since his "feats" are unknown if they actually look ad impressive as if they actually do. I just think we should delete it.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
I think the profile can be reworked. There is a revision here to fix the page issues that looks to have no been concluded but it can be resumed in that thread or in a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.