• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Addition for V (Cyberpunk 2077)

Scottycj256

He/Him
Should we start gathering feats for Cyberpunk 2077, starting with V? The game has been out for a day by this point, but I think we could still start work on it, right?

I think you're jumping the gun way too early my dude;

*First of all, you need actual users as well as staff to play the game or at least become very familiar with it to build up the necessary support (which takes time, folks are busy IRL and a day is hardly enough).

*Second since it's a new franchise, you'll need to make a verse page then blogs for feats, equipment, keys, etc (which also takes time).

*Third any notable feats need to be calculated then evaluated by the calc group (you get the picture by now).

*Fourth SPOILERS I highly doubt most folks have completed the game, so talking about feats which may include major spoilers is definitely a no-no (at least without a spoiler tag on the thread).

Tl;dr You're free to gather feats but just be aware it'll take sometime (it'll likely be the new year before V gets a profile) and be wary of potentially spoiling folks.

I wish you (and those who contribute) luck in establishing the Cyberpunk 2077 verse on this site.

Yeah, just take your time and compile what you have in a sandbox, there's no need to rush the profile. Anthem's been out a decent while and nobody's bothered to make pages on that yet, so new stuff doesn't necessarily need to be made right away.

Regarding the spoilers bit, we could just add a Spoiler tag onto the page, similar to what we did for Undertale when it was released.

Side note, pretty interested in a V vs. Adam Jensen matchup.

Either way,it doesn't completely handicap adam.He is still capable of taking grenades point blank and can be a damage sponge for V.

I should also add the other clip which display's Adam's casual headcrushing as a supporting feat and V being able to take a grenade blast and multiple gunshots without much issue.

spoilers obviously

Wouldn't V have Immortality Type 7 as well, due to being brought back by Johnny Silverhand?

Back