• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition changes

Qawsedf234

VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
With the Ultimate Edition out we now have all the updates (to my knowledge) that the game is going to get. With that we can finally finish the Cyberpunk profiles.

Profile Changes

V's profile basically has to be overhauled. I've done so here and while it still could be better still more accurately reflects what they can do now.

Speed Changes

This is the biggest one. To make it easier for everyone here's the list:

David fighting a bullyDavid540 m/sSandevistanAccepted
Solo avoiding a RailgunSoloMach 7.1Enhanced ReflexesAccepted
David vs MaelstormDavid / MaelstormMach 18.99SandevistanAccepted
V blocks a Tech WeaponVMach 25.5SandevistanAccepted
V's KerenzikovVMach 63.87
Kerenzikov
Accepted
V's Sandevistan (in-game)VMach 170.34SandevistanAccepted
James freezes RaindropsJames NorrisMach 486SandevistanAccepted
David freezes a truckDavidMach 480SandevistanAccepted
V's Sandevistan (Lore scaling)VMach 511SandevistanAccepted
David / Smasher freezes bulletsDavid / Adam SmasherMach 2,868SandevistanAccepted

So basically we have the following:
  • MHS is rather consistent in both the game and in Edgerunners
  • MHS+ has no contradictions to my knowledge other than just being faster than everything else
With the above in mind, my opinion is as follows:
  • While not evaluated yet, assuming it is accepted, we treat any top tier solo with notable reflexes after RED as scaling to Mach 7. Since they can dodge or block Tech Weapon bullets
  • Anyone with a low tier Sandevistan, such as the Maelstrom Giant we scale to Mach 18.99 for now
  • Anyone with a High tier Sandevistan scales much higher than the Giant (MaxTac for example)
  • Anyone with a Top Tier Sandevistan we scale to Smasher and David's Mach 2,868 feat. This is the biggest barrier as a note. V and David both use an Apogee Sandevistan, which is a cutting edge Militech superweapon and Smasher has his own top tier gear. Few people would actually scale to this.
So with that in mind:
  • V's speed is: Hypersonic (Normal), Hypersonic+ (Reflex Tuner/Kerenzikov), and MHS+ with the Apogee Sandevistan
  • David is" Likely Hypersonic (Should be comparable to a RED era Solo), MHS+ with the Apogee Sandevistan
  • Smasher is: At least Hypersonic (Far better than most solos), MHS+ with the Sandevistan
For scaling its simple:
  • David can freeze MaxTac with his Sandevistan when they all have one as shown in CP2077. He also performed the Mach 2,868 feat
  • Smasher performed the Mach 2,868 feat and when fighting V his Sandevistan is significantly faster when its turned on, allowing him to cross far greater distances than V can in the same timeframe
  • V scales to David and Smasher's feat for being able to parry Smasher and beat him in time dilation.

Thoughts on the profiles and scaling?

Last edited:
Looking at your calc, I notice something weird. Why is the distance the bullet is away from the head larger than his head when you pixel scaled his head to be BIGGER than the distance between the bullet and his head?
  • V's height: 178 cm = 1162 pixels
  • 178 cm * (170/1162) = 26.0413 centimeters
For the bullet distance
  • 26.0413 centimeters = 137 pixels
  • 26.0413 cm / (73/137) = 48.872 cm
Finally for the calcs:

• V's speed: 2,438.4 m/s * (49.8728 centimeters / 48.872 centimeters) = 2,488.3335 m/s
The distance shoulder be smaller than 26 centimeters, no? You measured V's head as 137px, and the distance from the bullet as 73px

(73/137)•26.0413 = 13.876cm

Also, when calculating an arc for a sword swing, don't you usually use arm length + sword length? Or is it different here since the gun is closer to V than the sword is?

Or is it different here since the gun is closer to V than the sword is?
Since your just moving the sword into place, all that's required is your arms to move to get it into position. The overall length isn't needed since you aren't swinging anything.

The distance shoulder be smaller than 26 centimeters, no?
I'll look into it

Since your just moving the sword into place, all that's required is your arms to move to get it into position. The overall length isn't needed since you aren't swinging anything.
Fair enough.
I'll look into it
Kk. Would've commented on it earlier, but I didn't notice it, and two CGM accepted it. I figured they wouldn't have overlooked such a mistake. But I've seen it happen before.

"V's Sandevistan (in-game)"

Link? Otherwise, agree. Will also look for more Phantom Liberty feats if we add those keys as well.

They're all under the V's Tech Weapon block calc.
Will also look for more Phantom Liberty feats if we add those keys as well.
I don't know if PL adds anything. I guess if we go by the current Flow Chart we can shove PL into Act II.

But would PL boost V's rating? I don't remember any Tier 9 or 8 scaling from the DLC other than fighting some stronger solos and the Chimera/

Last edited:
Looking at your calc, I notice something weird. Why is the distance the bullet is away from the head larger than his head when you pixel scaled his head to be BIGGER than the distance between the bullet and his head?

The distance shoulder be smaller than 26 centimeters, no? You measured V's head as 137px, and the distance from the bullet as 73px

(73/137)•26.0413 = 13.876cm

Also, when calculating an arc for a sword swing, don't you usually use arm length + sword length? Or is it different here since the gun is closer to V than the sword is?
I'll take a look when im home off work

Ah I see what laser is saying we indeed need to do a correction here and the results will actually be much higher im guessing

Ah I see what laser is saying we indeed need to do a correction here and the results will actually be much higher im guessing
I've updated it if you want to give your thoughts.

I guess if you have the free time can you also check out the RED feat since that probably scales to David.

I've updated it if you want to give your thoughts.

I guess if you have the free time can you also check out the RED feat since that probably scales to David.
Hmm weird the calc blog doesn't appear updated to me when I view it

Hmm weird the calc blog doesn't appear updated to me when I view it
Its at the bottom of the page
M3X's End (Redux):

• Bullet Block: 8764.02779782 m/s or Mach 25.55 (High Hypersonic)
  • Kerenzikov Speed: 21,910.0694945 m/s or Mach 63.87 (High Hypersonic+)
  • Sandevistan Speed: 58,426.8519855 m/s or Mach 170.34 (Massively Hypersonic)
  • Sandevistan Lore Scaling: 175,280.555956 m/s or Mach 511.02 (Massively Hypersonic)

Alright. So the changes are:

David Martinez:
to
Hypersonic (Should be comparable to Solos in 2045, who can move this fast), Massively Hypersonic+ with the Sandevistan (Froze Heavy Machine Gun projectiles when activated)

Adam Smasher
to
Subsonic running speed (Can run at 50 MPH[8]), At least High Hypersonic combat speed (Comparable to Act III V. Intercepted an array of gunfire before it hit an Arasaka operator[7]), Massively Hypersonic+ with the Sandevistan (Frozen Heavy Machine Gun bullets when activated. Could keep up with David and avoid his attacks.)

V
At least Supersonic (Can physical hit enemies with the Kerenzikov. Can dodge machine gun, pistol fire, sniper fire, and tech weaponry that utilize railgun technology. Should be comparable to cybernetically enhanced soldiers or psychos who are often seen as moving as actual blurs on screen), Hypersonic+ with Sandevistan (Endgame Sandevistans increases V's speed by a factor of ten)
to
Superhuman Running speed, High Hypersonic Combat Speed (Can deflect a point blank projectiles from a Mach 7 weapon. Can hit enemies with the Kerenzikov. Can dodge machine gun, pistol fire, sniper fire, and tech weaponry that utilize railgun technology. Should be comparable to cybernetically enhanced soldiers or psychos who are often seen as moving as actual blurs on screen), High Hypersonic+ Combat speed with the Kerenzikov (The Kerenzikov increases V's speed until the world is moving at 40% speed from their perspective). Massively Hypersonic+ (Can parry attacks from Adam Smasher when he's using a Sandevistan, which would make V superior to David Martinez . The Militech Apogee is superior to a Reflex ship that increases speed by a factor of 20x)

We good with the above + the profile changes?

I think David could at least get an "At least Supersonic, likely/possibly High Hypersonic (Was able to tag Adam Smasher with a Gravitational Well)" rating. Adam Smasher was clearly superior, but I think him being THAT much faster in Base seems a bit unlikely when he was able to tag him.

Also, since the MHS+ rating is coming from upscaling off of David, for V and Adam, shouldn't it be "At least Massively Hypersonic+ with Sandevistan" rating? At least going by what you suggested in OP:
Smasher performed the Mach 2,868 feat and when fighting V his Sandevistan is significantly faster when its turned on, allowing him to cross far greater distances than V can in the same timeframe
Because the feat I calculated was only for David, not Adam Smasher. The result he'd get for pulling off the feat would be substantially less since he activated his much later than David did.
Minor thing:
Frozen should be "Froze". That or "Statued" works too.

think David could at least get an "At least Supersonic, likely/possibly High Hypersonic (Was able to tag Adam Smasher with a Gravitational Well)" rating.
Smasher was focused on something else. Right after he blitzed David and completely dominated him in HtH combat.

Smasher was focused on something else. Right after he blitzed David and completely dominated him in HtH combat.
I remember him dominating David, don't remember him blitzing though. Just seemed to me he was a WAY better fighter. Though I haven't seen the fight in a bit.

They're all under the V's Tech Weapon block calc.

I don't know if PL adds anything. I guess if we go by the current Flow Chart we can shove PL into Act II.

But would PL boost V's rating? I don't remember any Tier 9 or 8 scaling from the DLC other than fighting some stronger solos and the Chimera/
I would have to look at a few feats with the new skills that were added and look through the storyline again, but there was already one feat from a side mission I posted in the other thread.

I would have to look at a few feats with the new skills that were added and look through the storyline again, but there was already one feat from a side mission I posted in the other thread.
If they do get a new rating, we can scale MaxTac and the CyberPychos/bosses to Act II V rather than Act I, which would be nice.

Back